07 | threats and upsetting deals

Wilbur was up bright and early this morning. He was most mornings, though today he had a meeting to attend. One Tommy begged to attend. As the two got closer to the door the brunet had to lay down some rules, "Alright, now please stay quiet unless I tell you otherwise. We don't need you messing this up, okay?"

Tommy exhales loudly, widening his eyes, "Ugh, fine! Whatever!" He groans. The boy was infamous for starting problems, especially with Dream of all people. They couldn't risk that today.

Wilbur tightens his fist, roughly knocking on the door. To be met with the painted, slightly chipped eyes of Dream's mask. Behind the cover, the man looked the two across up and down, before rolling his eyes; knowing it would be a long day with Tommy here. "Welcome." His tone spoke, irking the young blond already.
Dream waves the two others inside, leading him to his office; one that was strategically placed so they wouldn't have a chance to see the rest of his place.

All of the men sit down, a blond and brunet on one side, and the others hair color a mix of the two on the opposing side. Tommy slumps down in his seat, unprofessionally. Receiving a light hearted, brotherly smack on his shoulder from Wilbur. The boy throws his head back, along with his eyes, before pushing his body up slightly.

"So let's get this started shall we?" Dream proposes to a unimpressed teenager and indifferent man. "Well I'm going to begin by asking about her. She showed up out of nowhere; I must know how she even turned up the way she did, with the skills she has." Dream's eyes were eager, of course the other two didn't know that. In all honestly, this was in his own curiosity; none of this was even in his plans to discuss this morning.

Wilbur sighs, "She truly is a mystery isn't she," Twiddling with his thumbs, his eyes slowly shining far more than before. "I'm not quite sure how she got here either. I just found her one day outside the gates, in tattered clothing; clutching a compass or something for dear life." As he realizes what he had done. Clearing his throat because he had gotten carried away in the speech of her. "If that was any of you're business anyways." Rolling his eyes.

"Compass.." Dream whispers to himself.

A familiar woman's voice plays in his head,
'I was gifted a compass when I left that night.'

If it truly was a compass Wilbur spoke about, then maybe.. no it can't be. It isn't real, it's never been real. Shaking his head, he's wrong he's knows it. God, he shouldn't have even brought this up; this can't distract from business. Though it could gladly distract him from getting any form of sleep later this night, some he desperately needed.

"Right, we'll then I guess the next topic of discussion is the embassy." Dream swallows harsh, and continues.

This group of three went back in forth for over an hour it seemed. Speaking about the future terms of war, and how the damage of the embassy would play into it; without giving either side a clear plan of the others.
Planning to rebuild the embassy, on L'manberg's charges as it was a deliberate attack on Dream's team. That all battle would cease until the two week deadline. During this period an figurative line was placed between both sides, not to be crossed by either party on any circumstance; other ordered by Dream or Wilbur themselves in the presence of a business meeting strictly.

Peace will rain until The Greater DreamSMP strikes after the two week grace period. If L'manberg's side are to strike during this time, before their shot, Dream would set off a nuke that would wipe out all the hard work. Oh, an another agreement that wouldn't be mention till a later date; in practice of a slip up on L'manberg's behalf.

Wilbur and Dream signed a piece of parchment to seal the deal. Finishing with a stern handshake, with a scowl from Tommy, shuffling out of the room. "Pleasure doing business with you Dream." Wilbur waved off before leaving the room. Leaving Dream's brain to rot in his own thoughts, as Wilbur chased for Tommy who already stormed away.

"C'mon Tommy! Slow down!" Will shouts, with a little laugh in his tone.

The boy stops abruptly, angry taking his voice, "How could you promise that! You never know what could happen and you are really risking all of that, at what cost Will!" He shakes his head. The most positive one of all L'manberg tearing up at the thought of this ultimatum of what a loss could cost them as a community; or who it would cost.

"Don't be ridiculous, nothing is going to happen! We aren't going to lose, and even If we did, I wouldn't let anything happen, and you know that." He places his hand gently on Tommys shoulder, looking down to his eyes.

If Wilbur's backup plan was to go back on his word, a written contract— he a was a the biggest idiot this place has ever seen.
While the teenager knew this, he rolls his eyes, shoving Will's hand off him, continuing to walk off. "Don't be delusional, dickhead."