09 | wasted love

While Eret and Y/n were gone L'manberg was far from quiet; a pair of siblings just can't let one thing go..

The door of the van slams behind a angered blond. "I still can't believe you! You're a fucking idiot!"

Wilbur fumes, he knows his decision was flawed. He agreed because he cared too much, and it made his mind do stupid things; like the possibility of letting what he cares about leave on his word. "You don't know the half of it, Tom." He shakes his head, just trying to stabilize the thoughts that flutter around so violently, crashing into the walls of his mind.

"What the fuck are you on about! I was standing right there, listening to the whole thing! Who are you to say I don't know shit, when you clearly aren't thinking straight!" This poor boy was livid enough. Tommy had only just gotten a taste of something so charming, so sweet in his life, the sibling behavior that was the kind Wilbur or his other brother would never give, for the possibility of that being stripped away without any say or fight in its honor.

Both with a common underlying factor—
genuine love ; for one they might lose.

Of course it wasn't Wilbur's fault though. He just cared a lot, too much, too soon—maybe— or maybe not. Perhaps it was the problem a third party, who truly fell too fast, whose mind couldn't help itself to wanting the sweetest serotonin it could produce from silly scenes that felt like movies.

One thing that was constant though;
it would truly be her problem once she knew.

Before this issue can unfold, a different one filled the air, as the bells from the clock tower chime loudly. This could only mean one thing.