1.THE BEGINNING OF THE END

To say that Olivia's Mikaelson's day didn't start by getting screamed at by her family for upsetting their precious Hope, would be a big fat lie

She had been on her computer writing an essay that was due later that day when her sister had waltzed in demanding she 'give it over'.

"Olive! Mom said to give me your laptop mine blew up." Hope had demanded the second she barged through her sisters bedroom door.

"Olivia." Olivia corrected not looking up from her work. Glancing up briefly she hid an amused smile at her sisters irritated face.

"Whatever." Hope huffed rolling her eyes and reaching out a hand arrogantly. "Hand it over."

"Hope you can use it in half an hour I need to finish this quickly." Olivia told her sister calmly trying not to anger her. Hope was renowned for her long and childish tantrums when she didn't immediately get her way. Olivia hoped this would be an exception.

It was not.

"I don't care. Hand it over now." she demanded glaring at her sister.

"I only need half an hour! This is important for my grade." Olivia exclaimed looking at her sister in disbelief. All hope of her sister being reasonable for once flying right out the window.

"Well I want to watch YouTube."

"Well it's my laptop, borrow Moms."

"No! Mom said I could use yours so give it over!"

They continued arguing back and forth, only stopping when their mother came in with their uncle Elijah following in his usual obsessive tendencies.

"What is going on?" she asked looking annoyed. Olivia noticed bitterly that it was once more seemingly only aimed at her.

"I was trying to work and ho-" Olivia began only to be cut of by said person.

"Olive won't give me her laptop, I asked nicely." Hope told them unhappily making them glare at Olivia.

"Don't be so self-centred Olive, your sister needs it." her uncle told her scornfully.

"It's Olivia, besides I'm working on something important for school." Olivia explained calmly hoping for once they would listen to her side. "I told Hope I'll be done I half an hour and then she can have it."

"Don't be such a brat Olive! Your reasoning is petty and you clearly don't need it for anything important so hand it over" her mother told her glaring. "And don't correct your uncle. I named you so I very much know your name."

"Then stop calling me olive-"

"That's it, you are grounded!" Her mother said going over and grabbing her laptop and handing it to Hope.

She threw one last withering glare at Olivia before storming out, no doubt to tell the family of how inconsiderate she is.

Her uncle Elijah simply smiled at Hope before looking at her with disgust and leaving as well.