4

Next morning, the egg yolk sun poured through the window of the room and woke Purvi up, upon waking up Purvi burrowed herself into Kavin's chest thinking him of her warm, soft blanket.

"Aaj ye blanket kuchh jyada hi warm nahin hai!"...She murmured to herself in sleepy voice.

She opened her eyes slowly and blinked a few times. She became surprised and embarrassed when she realised that it was not her blanket rather she was hugging Kavin.

"Huh! Pata nahin meri ye aadat kab jaayegi!"...She mumbled to herself, twitching her nose and lips in embarrassment.

Kavin who was awoke by the time smiled winsomely as he heard her.

"Aap jage hue hain?"...Purvi asked in surprise and embarrassment as she saw him smiling at her. She was still hugging him.

"Hmmm"...Kavin hummed, removing a small lock of hair from her face.

Purvi separated from him and lowered her gaze.

"Wo...Wo neend mein maine...Maine aapko hug...Huh...Sorry Kavinji!"...She uttered embarrassedly as she thought that he must have felt awkward with her habitual gestures in her sleep.

"Uh-huh!"...Kavin uttered, tilting her chin up so that she could meet his gaze.

Purvi looked at him with a slight blush on her face.

"Sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahin...Haq hai aapka"...Kavin said to her softly with a warm smile, placing her right arm around his waist.

Purvi looked into his eyes as his words spread a kind of warmth within her heart. She felt a flush of happiness at that moment.

"Waise kya aap jaanti hain kal raat aapne neend mein kya kaha?"...Kavin asked, running his fingers through her hairs.

"Kya?"...Purvi asked softly still looking into his eyes.

"Aapne kaha - You like me"...Kavin replied softly, taking her into his arms.

Purvi lowered her gaze and her cheeks turned to a shade of pink as she heard him. Within seconds she hugged him close and hid her face in his chest as she felt her quickened heartbeats. Kavin smiled softly and hugged her back. They both stayed like that till her heartbeats turned back normal.

Days went passing on and on, and with each passing day Kavin and Purvi were coming closer, they were falling in love with each other. Kavin was falling for her beauty, grace, innocence, humility, selflessness, trustworthiness, respectfulness and supportive nature whereas Purvi was falling for his charm, honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness, respectfulness, indulgence, compassion and caring nature.

Few months later...

Purvi was sitting in a big cabin and was typing away something on her laptop. She smiled and kept her laptop aside after closing it when she noticed someone inside the cabin.

"Good to see you back Dr. Purvi!"...A young man in his early thirties said with a pleasant smile.

"You too Dr. Mayank!"...Purvi said with a sweet smile as he sat on a chair facing her.

"Furthermore, congratulations on tying the knot!"...Mayank wished her with a beaming smile.

"Thank you!"...Purvi uttered with a shy smile.

Mayank chuckled a bit as he noticed her shy smile.

"By the way, apne husband se kab milwa rahi hain aap?"...He asked her with a smile.

"Mayank wo to Banglore gaye hain kisi important meeting ke liye, software engineer hain na isliye aaye din meetings mein busy rehte hain...Anyways, wo kal wapas Mumbai aa rahe hain...Aap kal hamare ghar lunch par aaiye, isi bahane unse mil bhi lijiyega"...Purvi said to him with a smile.