6

Few days later...

It was late night. Kavin and Purvi had just returned home after having dinner with Mayank and Saumya at their place.

"Mayank and his wife are really good-hearted...Aap kabse jaanti hain un dono ko?"...Kavin asked Purvi as they entered inside their house.

"Actually main, Mayank aur Saumya ek hi college mein padhte the...Hum college friends hain"...Purvi replied with a smile, closing the door behind them.

"That's great!"...Kavin remarked with a smile.

Meanwhile Kavin got a call. He excused himself and went to receive the call. Purvi walked towards their bedroom before glancing at him with a sweet smile.

Purvi entered inside the bedroom and laid on the bed after changing her clothes. She smiled and clicked the room with her eyes. Decorated with her own style and Kavin's love, it wasn't new but yet, something was magical today. Those white curtains on the giant window, let the moon occasionally put its magnificent light in their beautiful room. The frames of photographs, since their marriage, were like, playing an album on the emerald walls.

"Purvi"...Kavin called out softly as he entered inside the bedroom.

Purvi looked at him after sitting on the bed.

"Hum next month Mauritius jaayenge"...Kavin told her, sitting on the bed beside her.

"Mauritius!"...Purvi exclaimed in delight. She had always dreamt of going there.

"Hmmm"...Kavin hummed, putting his arms around her and leaning towards her face.

Purvi smiled shyly and placed her index finger at his lips. Kavin smiled at her and kissed her finger. Purvi blushed and turned around to go but he held her hand and moved closer. She blushed and lowered her head as her heartbeat and breath raced with his soft touch.

"Purvi"...Kavin uttered lovingly.

The sweetness in his voice, as he uttered her name made Purvi feel goosebumps on her body along with a beautiful shy smile on her lips. The colourful dim lights in their room were smiling at her shyness.

"Purvi"...Kavin uttered again and this time his lips touched her left ear.

Purvi took a deep breath and turned around towards him. Kavin found himself lost in her eyes as she looked up at him.

"Hmmm?"...Purvi asked softly, looking into his eyes.

"Aap khush to hain na?"...Kavin asked softly, pushing a lock of hair behind her left ear.

"Kavinji...Mere kuchh sapne the...Apne sapne...Aap meri zindagi mein aaye...Aapne mere har khwab ko apna khwab bana liya, meri har khwahish ko apni khwahish bana li aur meri zindagi ko apni zindagi bana li...Ab aap hi bataiye main kaise aapke saath khush nahin ho sakti hoon"...Purvi replied with a soft smile.

Kavin smiled warmly at her genuine reply.

"I love you"...He whispered softly, kissing her forehead and handcuffing her waist in his arms.

Purvi smiled warmly as she heard him. It wasn't the first time they were so close, but it was certainly the first night in their own house. In their own room. After their marriage. Kavin heard the jingling of the bangles she was wearing as she placed her right hand on his shoulder.

"I love you to the moon and back"...Purvi whispered softly, kissing his left cheek.

Kavin got surprised as she kissed his cheek. He looked at her while she lowered her head smiling shyly.