5

Dushyant and Meera dropped Kavin and Purvi home and after that they drove off for their home.

Kavin looked at Purvi who supported him by wrapping her right arm around his waist and holding his right hand to walk inside the house. He was just staring at her with a smile. Whereas Purvi was looking straight and was completely ignoring him. She took him to the bedroom and made him sit on the bed.

Kavin: Purvi kab tak chalega ye?...Aap please aise...

He couldn't speak further as Purvi kept her index finger on his lips. Purvi looked at him, her eyes went wide and her mouth gaped open as he kissed her finger.

"I am sorry!"...Kavin uttered softly as she removed her finger from his lips.

Purvi composed herself and walked outside the bedroom without saying a word to him. Kavin got down from the bed carefully and went behind her to pacify her. As soon as Purvi saw him coming towards her she called someone over her cell phone.

"Haan Mayank...Aap kal aa rahe hain na?"...She asked as the person picked up her call.

"Sorry Purvi...Main nahin aa paaunga...Kal main Saumya ke saath apne in-laws se milne jaa raha hoon"...Mayank spoke from the other side.

"It's alright!"...Purvi uttered with a small smile.

"Achchha Mr. Kavin kaise hain abhi?"...Mayank asked her.

"He's fine now"...Purvi replied without looking at Kavin.

Kavin understood that they were talking about him. He walked and sat on the sofa beside Purvi. Purvi ignored him completely and continued talking to Mayank. Kavin was just staring at her while she was talking, smiling and laughing at times.

"Achchha...Okay...Bye"...Purvi uttered with a smile and hung up after talking to Mayank for hours.

"Purvi"...Kavin uttered softly in order to talk to her.

Purvi ignored him and called somebody else over her cell phone.

"Hi Purvi!...Kaisi hai tu?"...The person asked after picking up her call.

"Main theek hoon Tarika"...Purvi replied with a small smile.

"Aur jijaji kaise hain?"...Tarika asked teasingly.

"Bahut bure!"...Purvi mumbled sulkily under her breath but loud enough for Kavin to hear.

"Kya?"...Tarika asked her confusedly as she didn't get what she said.

"Theek hain!"...Purvi replied without looking at Kavin.

"Kya hua Purvi?...Aaj teri aawaz mein itni udaasi kyun hai, jhagda hua hai kya Kavin se?"...Tarika asked her.

"Aisa hi samajh le"...Purvi replied sulkily, settling her saree.

"Achchha!...Waise hua kya hai?"...Tarika asked her.

"Baad mein bataungi"...Purvi replied, looking secretly at Kavin.

Kavin caught her stealing glance at him as he was looking at her only.

"Kyun?...Kavin saath mein hai kya?"...Tarika asked and chuckled.

"Haan!"...Purvi replied sulkily.

Tarika laughed after hearing her reply.

"Badi hasee aa rahi hai tujhe!"...Purvi remarked irritatedly.

"Are nahin yaar!...Main kahan has rahi hoon!"...Tarika uttered, controlling her silly laughter.

Purvi shook her head in disbelief and continued talking to her. Kavin was just staring at her and was searching for different ways to talk to her.

"Haan...Hmmm...Bbye"...Purvi uttered with a smile and hung up after talking to Tarika for long.