ONE

Chomper, Ruby and Spiny were taking their new journey out into the open desert which is neutral and not connected to the Mysterious Beyond. Even though the desert leads to the Valley of the Sharpteeth.

" It's true that the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth is in the area between the Smoky Mountains and the Great Valley even though it is far away from the Mysterious Beyond." Spiny the Spinosaurus said. " We're going to travel into the desert which is a shortcut to the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth."

" So you already know about the Valley of Talking Sharpteeth." Ruby the Oviraptor said. " Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth has only one cavern that leads to the Great Valley. We don't need to worry."

" I wanted to meet the other talking sharptooth." Chomper the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Obviously there are a lot of them in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth even though there are a few leafeaters who lived in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth for the most of their lives." Spiny the Spinosaurus said.

Meanwhile, back at the Great Valley....

" I can't believe Chomper, Ruby and Spiny will take their journey to the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth." Pearl the Ouranosaurus said.

" What are they thinking?" Cera the Triceratops said. " Taking a journey to the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth without telling us."

" Those three are really clueless." Hannah the Parasaurolophus said.

" This is just great." Spike the Stegosaurus said.

" Should we go after those three?" Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" Mostly likely not because they will be back sooner." Guido the Microraptor said. " There's no need to follow them."

" I hope they keep themselves safe from Red Claw." Ducky the Saurolophus said

" That would be impossible for Red Claw to reached the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth." Sparky the Styracosaurus said. " Because the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth is extremely far away from the Mysterious Beyond."

" I agree." Horny the Styracosaurus said. " Because the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth is a peaceful place where plenty of green foods are abundant which had several leafeaters who were living there. However fast biters and other nonspeaking sharpteeth are not allowed there. Their Great Walls were already closed by the huge rock boulders."

" This is great." Petrie the Pteranodon said. " I hope those three will be back."

" They'll be back sooner." Sarah the Parasaurolophus said. " I doubt Mr. Green Beak is also gone into the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth even though he is both the councilor of both the Great Valley and the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth."