TWO

One and half hours later, Chomper, Ruby and Spiny have arrived in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth.

" Welcome to the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth." Spiny the Spinosaurus said.

" Amazing." Ruby the Oviraptor said. " I wonder if some green foods are abundant here in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth."

" Well, let's explore it." Chomper the Tyrannosaurus said.

Young brown Daspletosaurus named Das saw Spiny, Ruby and Chomper.

" Spiny! You're back!" Das the Daspletosaurus said.

" Long time no see Das." Spiny the Spinosaurus said. " I want you to meet my two friends Ruby and Chomper. Chomper is also a talking sharptooth, he is currently living peacefully in the Great Valley which some worms and bugs are always abundant."

" Wow." Das the Daspletosaurus said. " I just can't believe one of the talking sharptooth living in the Great Valley for the most of his life."

" Long story short, I promised to his mom and dad to looked after Chomper and keep him safe from Red Claw." Ruby the Oviraptor said.

" I doubt Red Claw is probably the most dreaded sharptooth of them all." Das the Daspletosaurus said. " Some dreaded Fast Biters, mostly some nonspeaking ones aren't allowed here in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth. They poses threat to several herds that live here."

" Mostly all the nonspeaking sharptooth are not allowed here in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth." Spiny the Spinosaurus said. 

" All the talking sharpteeth are bug and worm eaters." Chomper the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Most talking sharpteeth in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth are bugs and worm specialists. They always eat worms and bugs all time since the bugs and worm are abundant and plentiful in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth."Spiny the Spinosaurus said.

Later, a young pink Tyrannosaurus named Tirana showed up.

" Hi Spiny." Tirana the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Hello Tirana." Spiny the Spinosaurus said. " This is Chomper and Ruby."

" Nice to meet you all." Tirana the Tyrannosaurus said. " I have no idea that there was a young blue talking sharptooth living in the Great Valley."