FIVE

Meanwhile, back at the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth, Ruby went to the nearby shallow water to eat shellfish in the waterfall. A strange familiar old friend came to see Ruby. It was a young white Albertosaurus named Thunder, he was a childhood friend of Ruby and the talking sharptooth who was known as the Sharptooth Story Teller, the one who told about the Hidden Runner.

" Long time no see. Ruby." Thunder the Albertosaurus said.

" Thunder? Is that really you?" Ruby the Oviraptor asked.

" Yup. It's me." Thunder the Albertosaurus said. " You haven't changed today since the last time I saw you with Chomper."

" I guess you already know about Chomper." Ruby the Oviraptor said.

" He is a close friend of mine and also a talking sharptooth." Thunder the Albertosaurus said.

" You already know that you've been living in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth for the rest of your lives."  Ruby the Oviraptor said.

" Yes I am after the four of us got separated because Red Claw and his gang of two stupid Fast Biters." Thunder the Albertosaurus said. " Me and Spiny went to the Valley of Talking Sharpteeth while you and Chomper went to the Great Valley."

" Trust me Thunder. I'm sure Spiny and Chomper would wanted to see you." Ruby the Oviraptor said.

Meanwhile, back at the Great Valley, Littlefoot and his friends discovered a cave that leads to the Valley of Talking Sharpteeth.

" This is what Spiny is talking about." Petrie the Pteranodon said. " A cave that leads to the Valley of Talking Sharpteeth."

" Great work Petrie. I can't wait to see how Chomper, Ruby and Spiny were doing alright." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" There are number of talking sharptooth in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth." Ducky the Saurolophus said.

" Talking to some talking sharpteeth might not be a good idea." Cera the Triceratops said.

" Whatever." Spike the Stegosaurus said.