FOUR

Das, Dipper, Roger, Tirana and Spiny were now guiding Chomper and Ruby in touring the entire Valley of Talking Sharpteeth. 

" This valley has many worms and bugs." Chomper the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Trust me Chomper." Tirana the Tyrannosaurus said. " All bugs and worms are always abundant and plentiful in the Valley of Talking Sharpteeth."

" It seems everyone in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth are very peaceful." Ruby the Oviraptor said. " I've seen few Spiketails and Domeheads here and so as few Clubtails and Duckbills."

" Like I said, those Spiketails, Domeheads, Clubtails and Duckbills are living peacefully in the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth." Spiny the Spinosaurus said.

" Mr. Green Beak and his fellow flyers are always on guard and patrol around the Valley of the Talking Sharpteeth and so as the Great Walls which the other side will be the gorge which lead to the Mysterious Beyond." Roger the Carcharodontosaurus said.

" That's exactly what I've been said earlier." Dipper the Dilophosaurus said.

" Anyway, let's tour more areas in the Valley of Talking Sharpteeth." Ruby the Oviraptor said.

" Sure. Sounds great." Chomper the Tyrannosaurus said.

Meanwhile, back at the Great Valley, Spike spent most of his time eating green foods as Littlefoot and the others were looking at him.

" Looks like Spike doesn't thinking about Chomper, Ruby and Spiny."  Ducky the Saurolophus said.

" That is what Spike does. Eating green foods with the exception of the Spicy Berries." Petrie the Pteranodon said. " Oh no! Spike don't eat the Spicy Berry!"

Spike is about to eat a Spicy Berry.

" Spike! Don't!" Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" You ended up hot and spicy." Cera the Triceratops said.

Then Spike ate one Spicy Berry.

" No...no...Nooooooo!!!!" Petrie the Pteranodon said.

Spike's face went red and runs into the river stream and drink water.

" Spike. What did I tell you about eating Spicy Berry?" Slate the Stegosaurus asked.

" You make yourself hot and spicy. That means you make yourself sick and discomfort. "  Sally the Stegosaurus said.

" See. Spicy Berry brings bad luck." Petrie the Pteranodon said to Spike. " Everyone knows that!"