3x11 - Micheal

It was a new week and Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, Kurt, Blaine and I were walking down the stairs talking about the last sectionals.

"Admit it, Wonder twins, the only reason why the New Direction beat the Trouble Tones at Sectionals is because that pervy clown judge was freaking high as a kite." Santana mentions.

"And we did Michael Jackson. You guys didn't. That was weeks ago. Why are you still obssessing?" Kurt adds.

"One word, Kurt. Michael." I say.

"Guys, fear not. The world tour of the Cirque du Soleil tribute show, Immortal, to Michael Jackson is coming to Columbus in June. We should all go." Blaine suggests.

"You don't get it. I don't want to see the spectacle that is Michael. I want to be the spectacle." Mercedes says.

"Hey guys, Everything okay?" Mr. Schue asks walking up to us.

"Look, we love being back in New Direction, but...We hate that we missed our chance this year to do Michael." Mercedes answers.

"Yeah, I get it. And I've been thinking a lot about Regionals and...maybe we can do Michael again." Mr. Schue says before walking off.

"I for one know exactly what song we should start Michael with." Blaine says.

We end up heading to the auditorium to perform our new Micheal Number.

*You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Sung by Blaine and the New Directions*

~~~~~~~

Later that day Artie, Rachel, Santana, Blaine, Kurt, and I were at Lima Bean talking about our favorite Micheal Jackson moments.

"Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory. Go." Blaine says.

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words: Hot damn." Artie tells us.

"I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude. He was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic." Kurt says.

"I have to be honest-I never really got him." Rachel mentions.

"And we are no longer on speaking terms." I comment.

"No, I think he's an amazing performer, but I've never really just got what he was about." Rachel adds.

"Rachel, he was best friends with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor." Kurt mentions.

"No, all I'm saying is that I-I just... I haven't connected with him the way that I have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens. Sondheim. Schwartz." Rachel explains.

"I'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly scalding enough." Santana comments and I laugh.

"Okay, but just, since you guys are so jazzed about him, I think it's a good idea for regionals." Rachel says.

"Well, that might not be the best idea. Hey, Blaine. Hello, everyone else." Sebastian says walking out from the corner.

"Does he live here or something? Seriously, you are always here." Kurt comments.

"Why don't you think that's a good idea?" Artie asks.

"Because we're doing MJ for Regionals. You see, Warblers drew first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our set list accordingly." Sebastian responds.

"I'm sorry, how...how did you hear?" I ask.

"Uh, Blaine told me this morning. I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping, and he would not stop going on about it." Sebastian replies.