3x15 - Big Brother/Sister

It was a new week and Quinn had just come back from her accident. She was now in a wheelchair but at least she survived.

We had hung up a banner that says 'Welcome back Quinn!'. Quinn and Artie were going to perform a number.

*I'm Still Standing - Sung by Quinn and Artie*

At the end of the song, we cheer and clap for them.

"Here's a lesson for your board, Mr. Schue. Don't text and drive, Ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done. Besides sleeping with Puck. There's a lot of rumors floating around, so let's clear the air. First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome. But my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs. But the good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of therapy, and your prayers, I stand a good chance for recovery. So no tears. That means you, Tina. Oh and I apologize for the number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Arties's yet. " Quinn explains.

"With practice, they will be." Artie mentions.

"I promise by the time we go to nationals, I'll be out of this chair, and dancing on that stage." Quinn says and we all clap and cheer for her.

Later that day we were at Booty Camp. Sue was helping Mr. Schue out today with Booty camp.

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" Sue counts down and Brad starts playing the piano.

We all started dancing and Santana and I were just doing our own little dance.

"Stop! Please, Stop! This is an embarrassment. Hey Mercedes, who you texting?" Sue asks.

"I'm not texting anyone, I'm donating to the Obama Campaign." Mercedes answers.

Sue goes up to her and takes her phone, then throws it across the auditorium causing it to break.

"My Droid!" Mercedes exclaims.

"Good News! I booked a tour at the railroad museum on Friday, which means we're gonna have an awesome senior's ditch day. What is she doing here?" Finn asks walking in.

"Hey, Granny Panties! I'm taking over booty camp! You're out of shape, you're constantly late, and when you're not too busy texting, you're complaining about the choreography you're too lazy to learn. You're nothing but a coven of tardy, narcissistic bloated bags of cellulite who will stab you in the back at the first glimpse of a solo competition hosted by a late-night horror movie host. Well, those days are over." Sue tells us.

~~~~~~~

The next day Santana and I were talking at our lockers when she suddenly stopped talking and had her mouth open.

"Santana?" I ask.

I notice how she looks behind me and I turn around to find my older sister Megan Fox.

"Hey, Liz!" Megan exclaims and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, Megan! What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, I have a break from work for two weeks so I decided to come to visit you." She responds. "So, is this the famous Santana?" She asks.

"Yes, this is Santana, Liz's girlfriend. By the way, I loved your work in Jennifer's Body, I think that was your hottest movie!" Santana tells her.

Right, as I was about to ask her to hang out with us later Sue came over, with a guy on her right.

"Well, if this day couldn't get any better." Sue comments.

"Hey, I'm your biggest fan besides Cooper, let me give you a tour of this school." Sue says pulling her away from me and walking away with her.