Into the Universe

The brightest of whites, the darkest of blacks, and all that lays in between, Godverse Sans stands alone.

The Outer Dimension is a fascinating place, filled with portals to every fictional story, every universe, and every possible outcome.

Godverse Sans, a being who existed before all of fiction, is a godversally omnipotent monster. Despite having the ability to rule all of existence with an iron fist, he chooses to limit himself to make him feel more mortal-like due to his dislike of being viewed as a God-like figure.

A certain story has piqued Godverse's interest, a story called My Hero Academia that follows the main character named Izuku "Deku" Midoriya.

Godverse: talking to himself "What a nice story. Eh, what if I went there and enrolled as a student in that UA School? Let's go visit and change it up a bit, shall we?"

Godverse hops through the portal in the Outer Dimension that leads to the MHA universe, and they'll never know what hit them.

168 words
Not gonna lie, this fanfic is kinda a joke. But, it was all for shits and giggles anyway. I'm gonna continue writing this and hope it isn't absolute cringe by the end. Apologies for the short chapter, it's just an introductory chapter. If there's anything wrong you notice, like grammar or spelling, please tell me!
With all that outta the way, see ya next chapter!