Fear Among the Cold-Hearted

The next day, Izuku is seen in the 1-A classroom talking with Godverse, Iida, and Ochaco. Class is about to start for the day, and they won't expect who their teacher is.

All Might: "I am..."

All Might quickly opens the door and makes a pose, pushing out his chest and standing on his toes.

All Might: "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

Everyone but Godverse: "It's All Might!"

All Might: "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today... Combat training!"

All Might points toward the wall in an exaggerated manner while boxes labeled with the numbers 1-20 come out of the wall.

All Might: "And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

Time Skip to 20 minutes later in Ground Beta

All Might spots the students walking into Ground Beta and makes a wide grin.

All Might: "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on, you are heroes! That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

All Might finishes talking and let's the students talk amongst themselves while he prepares his materials for the class.

Ochaco: "Oh, Deku, Sans! Took you two long enough!"

Izuku: "Uraraka! You l-look good in that!"

Ochaco: "Thanks Deku! Though, I should've been a bit more specific on the design... I ended up getting a skin tight jump suit."

Godverse: "What're you talkin' about 'long enough'? I didn't spend enough time in there relaxing."

By the way, here is what Godverse's hero costume looks like

Cool, right?

Before Ochaco can respond, All Might continues talking.

All Might: "Now, it's time for combat training!"

Before All Might can continue, Iida raises his hand and begins talking himself.

Iida: "Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

All Might: "No, we're moving two steps ahead! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside,but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals, in this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."