Starting with a Bang

Today is the UA Entrance Exam, an incredibly difficult test with only a 0.2% acceptance rate, but that's most likely due to the vast amount of teenagers who wants to become a hero at UA. Teenagers come from across the country to take UA's yearly Entrance Exam to enter into either the Department of Heroes, General Education, Support, or Management.

Izuku is seen standing at the entrance to UA Academy, admiring the huge school building.

Izuku: thinking while walking towards the exam site for Heroes "In the end, I didn't have time to test out the power I received from All Might... I swallowed the hair, but did I really receive his power...?"

???: "Outta my way, Deku!"

Izuku: stops walking "Kacchan!"

Kacchan: "Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you."

Izuku: while awkwardly waving his hands "M-Morning! L-Let's both do our best..."

Random Kid 1: "Woah, is that Bakugou? From the Sludge Villain Incident?"

Random Kid 2: "I think it is! That's the real deal."

Izuku: thinking "Ever since that day, Kacchan hasn't done anything to me," Izuku sighs, "I was just scared of him out of habit! I'm different from before! Remember these past ten months! Take the first step..."

Izuku starts walking again, looking confidently towards his destination, with a smile on his face.

Izuku: "...To being a hero!"

Izuku trips on his own feet and starts falling toward the ground.

Izuku: "This is it!"

But then, Izuku stops falling. Izuku looks at the ground with a blank look while floating only a couple centimeters above the hard brick of the pathway.

???: "Are you alright?"

Izuku finally processes that he's floating and hasn't hit the ground, and starts flailing around. He swings his legs around trying to touch the ground before stopping a looking over at who stopped his fall. Izuku looks wide-eyed at them.

???: "It's my Quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it's be bad luck if you fell, right? Aren't you nervous?"

Izuku: "Uh..."

???: "Let's do our best! See ya!"

The girl walks away while Izuku continues to stare at them with a wide-eyed expression. Izuku then makes a weird smile while looking at her walking away.

Izuku: thinking "I talked to a girl!" didn't actually talk

Godverse enters school grounds after convincing the security that he was 16 and was only there to take the Heroes exam. Godverse watches a girl saving Izuku from complete embarrassment and giving him a little talk before walking away.

Godverse: walking up to Izuku "Well, that was something."

Izuku: "Huh-? Uh, I guess so?"

Godverse: "Anyways, what's your name kiddo?"

Izuku: "What- uh- um- kiddo?"

Godverse: "It's just a habit of mine, I call nearly everyone that. But I guess I should introduce myself first, as to not make you feel so pressured. I am Sans, Sans the Skeleton."

Izuku: "Oh- my name is Izuku Midoriya."

Godverse and Izuku start walking together to the Heroes exam site.