Only the First Step

A little over a week has passed since the exam, and Izuku learned about the Rescue Points, received 60 of them with a total of 83 points, and how he got 2nd place overall, scoring even higher than Bakugou, who had 77 points.

          That night, after Izuku opened his acceptance letter, that person called him and told him to come to the beach where he trained for 10 months.

Izuku: "All Might!"

All Might: in his skinny form "Who's that?!"

Random Person: "What, All Might? Where?!"

All Might: "Repeat after me! 'I had the wrong person.'"

Izuku: "Oh- I had the wrong person!"

Random Person: "Aw, what? I was hoping to see him..." walks away

All Might: "Congrats on getting accepted. You got second place no less!"

Izuku: "Th-Th-Thank you very much!"

All Might: "Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about my connection to you," he holds his right hand out in a shrug-like manner, "You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges."

Izuku: bowing "Th-Thank you for your concern! But... I was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why you came here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at-"

All Might: "Stop that!" sighs, "I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. when I was searching for a successor."

Izuku: thinking "I see. He was originally planning on choosing one of the students," he looks down at his hands with a slight wide-eye expression, "One of the students gifted with an amazing Quirk."

Izuku: speaking "My body broke with one kick and one punch of One For All. I can't control it at all."

All Might: "That can't be helped. It's like if you asked a person who suddenly grew a tail to do a trick, they wouldn't even be able to control it."

Izuku: "...Wait, did you know that would happen?!"

All Might: "Well, there wasn't any time... But it turned out all right. It turned out 'all might'!" Right now, you're either at a hundred percent or zero, but once you can control it, you'll be able to adjust what your body can handle."

Izuku: "Control?!"

All Might: "The more you train a vessel, the more you'll be able to move the power freely," he picks up a can of soda, buffs up to full strength, and crushes the can with ease, "Like this."

Random Person: "Woah, is that All Might? No way! When did he get here?!"

All Might: "Let's go Young Midoriya!"

Izuku: "Y-Yes, sir!"

All Might and Izuku start running down the beach away from the random person who recognized All Might.

All Might: thinking "The flame I passed on to you is still small, but in the future, it'll be exposed to wind and rain and grow even bigger. And then, I will slowly become weak a disappear, and I will finish my job. Yeah, that's deep."

Godverse, who's walking down the beach, spots All Might and Izuku running towards him.

Godverse: "Now, where are you two heading off to?"

Izuku: "Sans!"

All Might: "Oh, Young Sans? Trust me there's nothing going on here!"

Godverse: "That's really suspicious you know?I'll ignore it for now. But, this actually gives me the perfect time to talk to you about something Izuku."