A New Beginning

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
A loud yell can be heard early this morning from Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, for Izuku Midoriya has finished his 10-month training with All Might, the Number 1 Hero. The training to wield the greatest quirk, One For All.

          All Might: "Hey, hey, hey... He even cleared outside the area I told him to! Seriously? There's not even a speck of dust left! Seriously?! He finished at the last minute, more than perfectly! Oh my... oh my... GOODNESS!"

          Izuku falls from where he is standing out of exhaustion, but All Might catches him before Izuku hits the ground.

All Might: "You did good."

Izuku: "All Might... I did it... I did it!"

All Might: "Yeah, you surprised me, you entertainer! Teenagers are amazing! Here, take a look," All Might shows a picture of a skinny, boney Izuku from 10 months ago, "It's you, from ten months ago. You did good. You really did it! The mirage of it is finally just barely visible, but you certainly have become a worthy vessel!"

Izuku: "I feel like I'm cheating.. you've helped me so much... I'm too blessed..."

All Might: "What're you saying this time? All of this was your own hard work. Heh, we'll have to fix those leaky eyes of yours. Now, it's time for the award ceremony, Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku: "Yes, sir!"

All Might: "This is something I was once told, 'Something you receive because you're lucky, and something you are given because you are recognized are different in essence.' Take that to heart. This is power that you earned because of your own efforts."

All Might: pulls out a strand of hair from his head "Eat this!"

Izuku stares at All Might with a gloomy face, dreading what All Might just asked him, "Huh?"

All Might: "It doesn't really matter what it is as long as you take in my DNA."

Izuku: "It's way too different than what I imagined!"

All Might: "Now, there's no time! You'll be late for the entrance exam! Eat, eat, eat!"

As All Might finishes his sentence, the yells of Izuku eating the hair can be heard.

All the meanwhile, Godverse was hidden, watching this whole event from start to finish. He will admit, watching Izuku struggle to get the hair down his throat was pretty funny. But what matters most is that everything is still on track as normal.
"Let's see your journey to becoming the Number One Hero, Izuku Midoriya. This is all according to plan."

416 words
A little longer than the last chapter, which is good, I suppose. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I stayed up from 2am to 3am to write this chapter. But, if there's anything wrong you find, like in grammar or spelling, please tell me!
Alright now it's time to get some sleep-