Horny shrape

Ava was home and Sara was busy at work ava was watching Netflix but then she got horny she was biting her lip.. and she didn't know Sara came home early..

Avas pov:
I was watching Netflix but then I got bored and horny I was already on my bed but I Sara cant know that I played with my self because she's always in control. I looked around to see if Sara here..she wasn't so I just closed my bedroom door and got on my bed.. I put my hand in my pants and went up and down "ohhh"oh my god this is fucking good "mmhhhhmm" "FUCK" omg..

Sara's pov:
I came home to moaning??! "WTFF" "Ava" "babe"
I came in me and avas room and I see her playing with herself- "Oh my god Ava you dirty little girl" "you know the rules" "you couldn't help your self can you?" Ava was speechless "well since you ain't talking how about I make you talk"

I smirk I went over to Ava and layed her down and started to play with her cult she was a moaning mess "Ava look at me" she trieds "we're you playing with yourself when I was gone?" I raise my eyebrow "y-yes c-can you please go faster-r" I smirk at her "only when I say I can"

I stopped "take theses off" pulled her shirt and she did what she was tolded. "Now come here" she sat on the bed I got up and went to the closet and got handcuffs. "are you going to do this ever again?" I say as I handcuffed her to the bed. She shaked her head "I'm sorry I didn't hear you" "I won't do this again mommy" "good girl" I whispered in her ear.

I wanted in and started to kiss her roughly then down to her neck. I started to take off my pants and went up and down on legs so she can feel my wetness. I moaned softly I can feel how her leg is wet. She bite her lip looking at me.

I take off my underwear slowly then started to put two fingers inside of me I moaned "Sara can you please just touch me please" she begged "what did you say?" "Can you please touch me mommy" she saids horny as fuck.

"When I say I will" I got back to going in and out of my pussy moaning. "Please" I stopped and pulled out my fingers they were so wet "do you want mommy to fuck you with her tongue or with her pink fake dick?" "Which ever mommy wants" "open" she opens her mouth and I put my fingers in her mouth and she sucks it.

"Good girl" I started to kiss her neck going down to her breasts I sucked one and squeezing the other she let out a moan I kiss down to her pussy and starting to put two fingers in and I started to lick with my tongue
SHORTTT tell me if you want me to finish this