Shit what am i going to tell my parents

Sara's pov:
I woke up to Ava throwing up in the bathroom I went up to her and pick up her hair. So it's not in her way sooner of later she stops and changes I got and pick up a pregnancy test just in case.

Me and Ava always wanted a family but let's not get our hopes up. "Here babes take this" I handed her the test after a few minutes she called my name "Sara!!" "Yeah?!" "Come over here" I walked to our bedroom she hold up the test.

"are we?" I say in shock "yes we are" she smile "omg Ava we're pregnant" i say as tears come down my eyes "yes babe we are" I drove home with my girlfriend and our baby In her stomach. I was the happiest person alive in that moment.

But of course I have to tell my parents. I help Ava out of the car and we go in our apartment good thing it has a extra room Ava sits on the couch while I make dinner.

"Babe you know we have to tell your parents" "yeah I know but I'm sacred of what there going to say" "we just have to take the risk and I will be there next to you the hole time" she saids cheer fully "alright I will invite them to dinner" I look at Ava and she smiling at me. I call my dad "hey daddy" "hey sweetheart how are you?"

"I'm good I was wondering if you wanted to come by for dinner?" "Of course I will come right over" "great can you bring mom and laurel to?" "Yes I will ask if there Available" "ok thank you daddy your the best" "no problem I will see you in 5" I hunged up

"Well there on there way" I say as I take the chicken and put it on a plate "should we change?" "Uh" I look down on what I'm wearing "yep" I say as I Point to my stain on my shirt. I run upstairs to change my shirt. And Ava was wearing my hoodie then I heard the door bell ring "babe! Can you get that!" I yelled from our room "yeah!".

Avas pov:
I open the door "oh hi mr lance come In" "oh hey Ava" "hi Ava" Sara mom saids "hi Laurel" "hey aves" she saids "wheres Sara?" Quinton saids "shes changing her shirt" I say while Sara's coming down "and there she is now" I say "hey daddy. Mom" Sara gaves them hugs "hi laurel" I smile as they have there Reunion we all sit down The food is already on the table.

"The only reason I wanted to have a dinner was because I have a special announcement to make" Sara saids "omg I think I know what it is" Dinah saids she looks at avas finger but there's no ring "oh wait never mind carry-on" "oh ok- um well were pregnant" she saids. And I stand up to show my belly. Sara holds my hand "oh my god I'm going to be a aunt!!" "Omg my I'm going to be a grandpa! My little baby is growing up so fast" he saids as he goes to sorry and hugs her then hugs me I smile "omg Sara congrats" Dinah said while coming to hug us.

I updated this because I wanted this to be longer but if you want me to keep going please like or comment!! Or if you have any ideas please comment them!! Love y'all byeee <33