Goal

"What happened to him?"

"Is he okay" said on looking spectators that was watching a boy covered in blood while he was running threw the streets.

In the guild headquarters someone who worked there stepped outside for a moment as she head someone call her name

"Eina!"

"Oh it's Yuji AHHHHHH" she screamed and dropped all the files she was carrying when she saw him covered in blood.

"Please tell me what you know about Aiz wallenstein!" He yelled out

Than a few moments he cleaned himself up and she gave him a serious talking to

"You know better than that, going straight down to the fifth floor, it's dangerous enough to go into the dungeon alone instead of find a party, I've told you this before, An adventurer shouldn't be too adventurous." As she finished of her explanation and scolding.

"Yeah...I'm sorry"

"Yuji, you're amazingly lucky, not many level 1 adventures, who've only been going into the dungeon for 2 weeks, would survive a Minotaur  attack."

"Yeah"

Than she poked my nose to make me look up at her.

"Anyway, I'm just glad your safe, be more careful next time, okay and try not to run through the streets soaked in blood, okay."

"Yeah, so anyway about that information on miss Aiz..." he while squirming in embarrassment.

"What, don't tell me you've fallen in love with miss Wallenstein, the girl who saved you..." she said in a teasing smile and teasing tone.

"Well, um..." he said still squirming in embarrassment

"You have, haven't you?"

"Yeah!"

"Aiz Wallenstein, part of the Loki Familia. Currently level 5, she's said to be one of the strongest swordsmen in orario, and gods have given her the title "Sword Princess"." She finished off saying

"Even I know that, I mean more like...What does she like to do?, what's her favorite food?, and um..."he couldn't say out loud but she knew what he meant.

"Whether she has a special someone? Is that it?"

"E-Exactly!"

Than Eina thought for a while while looking up . to the ceiling

"I can't say I've ever heard anybody say that she has."

"Really?" He said with a big smile on his face

"But realistically, I think it's not going to be easy." She said with a big smirk on her face

While my face turned to a upsetting one.

"You're already received the blessing of the goddess Hestia, and become part of the Hestia Familia, right?, There's a lot of reasons it will be hard for you to get to know a leader of Loki Familia. You know that, right?" She said while we were walking and had head down during the whole time and looked back right her and saw a smiling face.

"Come on, Cheer up! Go and trade in the magic stones you earned today for money.

"Okay"

then I put all the magic stones on the desk which was 3

"Here you go, 1200 valis"

"Thank you"

"Okay I'll be leaving now" I told eina while I was heading out the door