Monster festival

On the morning of the third day, Goddess still did not come back.

I was inside the hidden room in the empty church, eating breakfast by myself, feeling slightly lonely. Then I began to prepare for today's dungeon raid.

Even if Goddess isn't here, the things I have to do still doesn't change, it would  be better to say that when she comes back, I could make her happy by saying 'Earned a lot of money', so I should actually work harder. I faced the figure that was reflected by the wardrobe mirror, renewed my spirit and inspired myself.

First I put on my coat, than I equipped a pouch that carried potions on my leg, placed my sword on my back and lastly carried a backpack. After wearing my equipment, I said 'I'm leaving' to the empty house and pushed open the door.

(The injury to my leg has been completely healed, today I can dive down onto the
5th floor......)

A few days ago, I went on berserk and broke into the depths of the dungeon, as a result, I suffered great injuries and escaped, today I planned on getting my revenge. Although I have not confirmed it, but my Status should have greatly increased, so I should not commit such a mistake like in the past. Just in case, perhaps it might be better if I ask for the opinion of Eina.

I summed up today's plan while I left from the basement. After leaving the church that was like a ruin, the early morning's fresh air surrounded me. I entered a small
alley and skillfully took a few turns, leaving the West Main Street. I accelerated causing the scenery and the morning overlapped.

A staff employee was preparing the open-air seats, a two-man team of beastmen were standing at the corner of the alley. The girl, that could overlook the road through the window on the second floor of the store, could not be seen.

"Heyyyy—— That black-hair, wait a minute, nyaaa!"

I reacted to the phrase black-hair, and was shocked, I could not help but stop.

I turned around to the direction of the voice, at the Mistress of Abundance's entrance, there was a female cat person with cat ears and a thing tail, she energetically waved her hands.

......She was the employee that was together with that elf?

Because I had been called "black-hair brat" so I remembered her clearly. I looked around, pointed at myself and confirmed by saying <Calling me?>, she kept nodding.

I should have already returned Syr's lunch basket......I wondered what happened while I rushed over to the her who was dressed up like a waitress.

"Good morning, nyaa. I apologize for suddenly calling you, nyaa."

"Ah, no. Good morning......About this, what's the matter?"

Facing her while she hurriedly bowed, I also exchanged a greeting. I do not know why her actions seemed to be very educated, then she immediately raised her request to me.

"I have something to request of you, nyaa, it is just a slightly annoying matter, nyaa, this is for you."

"Ha?"

"Black-hair is Syr's close friend nyaa, so I wanted to request black-hair to hand
something to that careless fellow nyaa."

Currently I was able to look carefully at what that female had handed to me, it was a bag loaded with money. It was a purse in a bag-shaped with a metallic buckle, on top of it was an engraved emblem that I have never seen before, you can tell that this isn't created by a
random Familia, the purple purse was designed very delicate and cute.

Ah, although it is so cute......However, I do not understand the progress of this topic! What does it mean by handing this to Syr......?

"Anya, if you just say this and do not fully explain, Yuji will also betroubled."