Monster Festival preparations/ God conversation

"......Good"

I stretched my body on the spot, the condition of my knee......Yes, it feels good.

The injured leg can already move completely, saying that it was healed was also okay. I could not help but show a eased smile.

"......Did I become stronger?"

My current location was the 4th floor of the dungeon. I confirmed that there were no presences of Monsters in the surroundings while recalling the earlier battle. Despite that it became a one vs. two, which was unfavorable to me, but I still easilyacted as the opponent for the dungeon lizard and goblin. My body's response wasquite good, and I was able to not worry about the situation of my injury.

That's what it means for I, an Adventurer, to have my abilities increased.

I could truly feel that changes of my Status. Just as Goddess had said, I had taken a big stride forward in terms of growth compared to before.

......The days are getting closer, I anxiously thought.

Then shaking off that anxiety, I prayed in my heart, hoping for that day to come. Even if I am confused about whether my own strength is evil or just an extravagant hope, I also want to chase up to the person that is standing far away from me. Quietly, my thoughts about her began to fill up my heat.

Afterwards, I recovered the Magic Stone Fragment from the fallen Dungeon Lizard
and Goblin, today's dungeon exploration is also over. I have to take into account of
the path to return

so it was about time to head back above ground. I once again filled up my luggage, in order to exchange it to gold, then I walked towards the ground, this is the fourth time I had set on this road of return.

I walked according to my memories, and walked up from the 4th to 1st floor for a total of 3 floors of stairs. I easily defeated the Kobold and Goblin that I encountered on the way back, it should already be evening outside, the sky should have been painted an orange color picture.

When I climbed up half of the floors until I reach the first floor, I could clearly see other Adventurers like me, because there is only one exit in the dungeon, so naturally Adventurers will meet up when returning from the dungeon. It was visible everywhere that there are dwarves and elves that were wearing higher level equipment weapons and armors compared to only wearing a chest plate and a black coat I was wearing, my voice was suddenly blocked, I held on to my psychological fear, while quickly walked past.

"Speaking of which, Is Goddess not coming back today too......"
Goddess had already went to her friend's
gathering for two days, she, herself,
said that she would not be home for a few days, so it wasn't something to worry
about.

Perhaps because I haven't seen Goddess, my heart felt empty. What are you doing, Goddess

"Ah, I'm here."

After crossing a extremely wide tunnel called the called the Start of the Road, a large hole that links to the ground appeared. The height was approximately 10 meters tall, the diameter was almost the same length, it was similar to a round cylinder shape. Inside the round cylinder, there were gentle stairs in it, causing it to form a large spiral.

Several grounds of adventurers stepped onto the silver stairs, I also followed them. After a while, I finally crossed the final step of the stairs. My sight was suddenly widened, and the artificial smell entered my nose.

The white walls of the large tower Babel was constructed directly on top of the dungeon, I am currently at one of their underground floors. Currently I have reached a wide-opened space with a large hole in the center.