Chapter 1 | Accident |

It was morning time, everything was normal in college, a group of random boys were talking, then suddenly a deep yet husky voice comes saying "don't you dare talk to me like that" "oh really who started first" Then a random boy said "both of them started again" "just wait for some time, those four of them will also jump in this fight" after saying this they walked towards the place where all this chaos was happening, after they reached that place they saw a girl with bangs  threatening that guy "look Mr. kim taehyung if you stop bothering my jisoo unnie and mind your own business then it's great or else" "or else what huh? Don't you know when 2 elders are talking, the younger one should not speak" jungkook asked "we have not asked for your knowledge, so please stop giving your tips" rosé replied "nor did we so why don't you just shut up" jimin said "look-" While Jisoo was speaking, Taehyung cut off her words midway by saying " leave that him and focus on me whose standing right infront of you" "I don't have time for that talking to you means wasting your time and i have many things to do not like you just wandering here and there".

Kim taehyung the name is enough to make girls go in their lalala world, taehyung is extremely famous in that university because of his looks, personality, wealth and not to forget his deep voice which could make any girl go weak in their knees. In that university, every girl threw themselves on him, and Taehyung and his brothers were always the center of attention because of their insanely charming looks. Despite being a popular figure in the university, Taehyung was also known for his academic excellence. He was a diligent student who took his studies seriously. Taehyung was always seen participating in various extracurricular activities, including sports and music. He was a member of the university's music club, where he showcased his singing talent.
Kim jisoo was an ordinary girl with insanely beautiful visuals, but for Taehyung, she was nothing but a clever and cunning woman who had hidden her true colors behind her innocent sweet face. Taehyung and Jisoo never got on the right terms, and they had a love-hate chemistry between them. Despite his hatred with Jisoo, taehyung never let it affect his college life. He was always seen hanging out with his friends, attending parties, and enjoying his college life to the fullest. Taehyung's popularity among the female students continued to soar, and he had a massive fangirl following in Seoul University. In short, Taehyung's college life was a perfect blend of academics and extracurricular activities. He was a diligent student who excelled in his studies and actively participated in various extracurricular activities. Taehyung never let anything affect his college life and continued to enjoy his popularity among the female students.

"anddddddddd fight" a cat faced boy cheered and soon someone smacked his head saying "suga this is not an bigg boss episode so just chill" jennie said "you watch that shit suga" jin asked "I don't, I saw it once, since then I have been roaming around like crazy because that shit explodes in your brain so you become cranky and I think these people have also seen Bigg Boss everyday that's why they keep fighting like animals my poor babies become victims of that shitty show I'll pray for them" suga replied wiping his imaginary tear "you all shut up and look what's happening infront" namjoon said who was extremely exasperated by those 6 people in front of him pulling each others hair "should we stop them" jin mumbled "do you want to die? Just let them be it's not like they are doing this first time it's everyday chaos" jhope said. Their fight didn't stop even after waiting for a long time, so Hyung Line and Jennie had to come to calm them down, After a while everything was back to normal and there was peace in college again...

1 hour later~

The bell rang and all the students ran out of the class like animals released from a cage.
All the students of the class went to the canteen then Jin came to the canteen his eyes fell on jisoo and then he went towards her keeping his hand on jisoo's shoulder and started talking to her, taehyung was also present in the canteen, staring at the two of them from a distance. He always felt that there was something going on between them. After a while bell rang everyone left the cafeteria and went back to their classes. Jisoo was walking down the corridor and soon jennie came from behind and back hugged jisoo making her surprised a little "jennie darling don't you think that people can misunderstand us because we do such things?" "they doesn't misunderstand, they're just jealous that how come such beautiful girls are together." she said while giving her a quick kiss on her cheek "oh my god, you're an idiot leave me" "okay okay fine" jennie said while freeing her "btw what's going on between you and jin?" she added  "nothing at all, why are you asking this question suddenly?" "I mean, the way you two behave with each other, it feels like something else" jisoo rolled her eyes and said "i know where this conversation is heading to so you better keep your mouth shut" "ok but I've one question for you why do you always fight with my brother" "

Time skip~

Finally the day is over, everyone is leaving for their respective homes. But Jennie and Jisoo have some other plans instead of going back to their home they decided to go to the cafe first. After spending some quality time with each other they decided to leave the place as it's getting late, They both were coming back but her car's brakes fail due to overheating brake pads.Their car was going out of control, both of them were very nervous. In fact, they could not see anything properly in front of them because it was winter time and there was only fog everywhere, Then they saw some light coming through the fog then the fog thinned a little and both of them saw that a car was coming towards them at a very high speed soon their car was hit by another car. After a few hours, Jisoo opened her eyes and was a little surprised to see the room because it was not her room but the hospital ward. Soon she heard her sister's voice who was speaking "jisoo unnie are you feeling better?" Rosé asked "yeah I'm fine" she said in a low voice because there was not much strength  in her body but suddenly she asked where's jennie? When she asked about Jennie rosé went numb Seeing her like this, jisoo said  "what happen, why did you become numb like this, she's okay right?" rosé kept her mouth shut just then the gate opened revealing Lisa jimin and Jungkook, All three of them had also come to see her...