chapter 3 | Jungkook's bhature? |

Wiping his tears harshly taehyung shouted
"I wish you would never have existed in this world and you know what just do me a favor never show me your face just get lost" saying this taehyung left leaving all three of them in shock by a sudden confrontation and about jisoo so she ran to the roof of the mansion, Jungkook was about to go after her but Jimin stopped him by holding his hand saying that maybe she wants to be alone saying that he took jk with him. And on the other hand jisoo couldn't control anymore so she cried, she cried a lot. She has become used to all these things, it is not new to her, but whatever taehyung said today was too much it was too hard for her to handle, and seeing taehyung cry for the first time today, she felt a twinge in her heart, The only thing she wanted to do with him was that she do something so that she could collect all his pain, all his tears and all his sorrows in herself.She just wanted to hug him and calm him down, she wanted him to release the pain he's been hiding for years.

Next day~

It was morning time, Taehyung came out of the bathroom after taking a shower and got ready in his 3 piece suit, He was about to leave, then his eyes fell on a  figure who was sleeping uncomfortably on the ground then taehyung's eyes fell on her face and what he saw made his eyes moist, her lovely face is no longer the same, her face has turned pale, the smile that used to be on her heart-shaped lips hasn't appeared on her face for a few years now and somewhere he used to blame himself for her condition, then he remembered jennie's incident and his face which had become soft again turned into furious one then he angrily went out thinking something

Meanwhile~

Jimin was sleeping peacefully in his bed until he felt a heavy weight on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook lying on top of him, staring at him with his big doe eyes, seeing him so close, he got scared and pushed him hard making jungkook fell down on the shore. Then Jimin shouted loudly and said, "why the hell were you lying on me, I am not your boyfriend and you are not my girlfriend, you stupid kid" "jimin-shii save me from that dirty microwave i dreamed that the microwave caught me aur mere bhature tal diye and he also said that, eat Jungkook Bhature today only in your nearest restaurant" jungkook cried saying this "really then what happened next, people finished your work by eating you with chickpeas" jimin said "oh god what are you talking about" "wdym by what are you talking about means it's 5 in the morning here and you are telling me your stupid dream huh" jimin said while throwing his pillow towards the maknae and he got up from the bed and went towards Jungkook, held his hand and said "chal mere sath aaj main talunga tere bhature, If I didn't put you in the microwave today, then my name is also not Park Jimin" "ayo shortie, leave my hand, if you kick me out of this room, I will curse you and my curse will be that your height will never increase so for the sake of your height like doraemon leave me lemme go hyung i promise I'll not annoy you anymore just lemme gooo~"

Few minutes later~

Jisoo was sleeping until she felt something was burning her hand she got up quickly and saw her hand was completely burnt she raised her eyelids and saw taehyung had poured hot water on her hand "If the queen's sleep is over, will she bother to get up?" Taehyung said.