Chapter 6 | Apology Accepted? |

I'm sorry for blaming you" taehyung said making jisoo at him

"i know i shouldn't have blamed you for a thing you didn't do but i guess i was just so blinded by my hatred for you. You were also lying injured in that car, but I put all the blame on your head. i shouldn't have done that you know I'm stupid"

"yes you are" she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"hey you wasn't supposed to say that" taehyung said cutely frowning at her.

"What ?" she asked.

"that I'm stupid"

"but you are"

"there's a limit to insult, and what do you mean by that I'm stupid from what angle do I look stupid to you?" taehyung said with his arms crossed on his chest.

"from every angle" jisoo murmured to herself while rolling her eyes.

"wha- i heard that okay"  taehyung said while squinting his eyes.

"Yes, I also said it just to make you listen okay"

"What the, I came here to apologize to you, to correct my mistake and you are here lecturing me."

"oh hello i'm not lecturing you i'm just telling the truth  now you don't have courage to accept the truth, what is my fault in that"  she said again rolling her eyes

"Your eyes are damaged, see a doctor." 

"Oh God, what kind of a person is he?  he speaks so arrogantly, instead of apologizing to me properly, he is busy in narrating these mecos. He's getting on my nerves i really want to kick him off the bed" she thought. 

Taehyung stumbled into their luxurious bedroom, his breath reeking of alcohol. He looked at Jisoo with teary eyes, who was sitting on the bed.

"Jisoo, I... I need to talk to you." he said slurring "Taehyung, you're drunk. Maybe we can talk in the morning."

"No, Jisoo. I need to say this now. I've been a fool. I blamed you for what happened to Jennie, but it wasn't your fault."

"I've been telling you that all along."  jisoo calmly said.

Taehyung with teary-eyed he said "I know, I know. I was blinded by anger. I'm so sorry, Jisoo." 

"Apology accepted, Taehyung. But it's not that simple. You've hurt me deeply." 

"I understand, Jisoo. I'll do anything to make it right, to earn your forgiveness." he said desperately waiting for her to forgive him

"You've accused me of something I didn't do. You married me under false pretenses. Do you realize how much trust you've shattered?" 

"I do. I can't change the past, but I promise you, I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I'll show you that I can be a better person, a better husband."

"It's not just about being a better husband, Taehyung. It's about rebuilding trust. Trust takes time, and it won't come easily."

Taehyung pleading said "I'm willing to wait. I'll do whatever it takes, Jisoo. I'll go to therapy, we can go together. I'll make amends with your family. Just please, give me a chance to make this right." 

"It's going to take time, Taehyung. I need to see consistent change and effort from you. And most importantly, I need to believe that you truly regret your actions."

"I do, with all my heart. You're right, I should have believed you from the start. But I was blinded by my anger and grief."

"Your grief is understandable, Taehyung. But that doesn't excuse how you've treated me."

Taehyung emotionally said "I know it doesn't. And I promise you, I'll make it up to you every day, for the rest of our lives if I have to.