Chapter 2 | months later |

Jisoo's pov

It's been 3 years since Jennie was in a coma, the doctor said we don't see any hope but Taehyung asked to shift Jennie to our house.
Yes you read it right "our house" Taehyung and I have been married for 2 years And in these 2 years he have made my life hell, He has only two things to do, either he'll ignore me or he will beat me to the death of a dog,and I can't even say anything because he is already a mafia which I came to know after a long time when I got married to him at gunpoint,He took me from my simple life and threw me in this big ass mansion. He torture me whenever he feel like but luckily jimin and jungkook are always  by my side they always do something to save me from Taehyung wrath plus I have a lot of respect for them in my heart and as for taehyung so he still thinks that I am the reason for Jennie's condition,Taehyung strictly forbids me from going to Jennie because he thinks I will hurt her and look took the name of the devil and the devil appeared.

End of jisoo's pov

Taehyung entered the room and his eyes fell on Jisoo who was about to leave the room after seeing him "Wait" Taehyung said making her feet stopped there "go get me a tea and istg I will not leave you if you spill tea on me again" he added.

Jisoo directly entered the kitchen and mimicked Taehyung "gO gEt Me A tEaaa~ As if his own hands are broken when he know that I am very clumsy, I can't do one thing properly still. One day I will break the whole house, then he'll be at peace."

She was talking angrily to herself when she felt someone tapping her shoulder, She turned back and saw Jimin and Jungkook with slightly confused faces then jungkook asked "noona whom will you break"

"your brother, he's getting on my nerves you both don't know how much I want to kill your brother rn"

"he did something again" jimin said

"you leave him that man is worthless" jisoo said rolling her eyes.

"Well noona let me tell you one thing 5 years ago I went to a cemetery, there I met a witch and then I started talking to that witch a lot, after a few months she went crazy over me" jungkook said, being confused she called Jimin to the side and asked "what is he trying say"

"i- well i seriously don't know what he wants to say" jimin answered.
"And then one day she came close to me and whispered in my ear and she said" jk said

"she said? What" jimin asked being curious

"nothing much i just woke up from my sleep" jungkook replied

"it means you have been telling us your dreams for so long" jisoo questioned jk and he said laughing his ass out "yes of course i was telling you both my dream by the way, why did both of you think that I had really met a witch."

Hearing his laugh, tae also came in the kitchen and said "Oh God, how much do you guys talk to each other, you all will even leave the aunties behind in gossiping"

"Hyung, if no one talks to you because of your stupid ego, then what is our fault in this, why are you riding on us?"

"Riding huh" jimin said while smirking

"ah gosh stop it you both and you how much time does it take to make tea? Are you making or growing the tea?" Taehyung scolded

"Taehyung it's okay stop yelling at her every now and then" jimin said

"I still can't believe you guys are still supporting this girl, have you guys forgotten what she did to our sister because of her our sister is still going through this pain" he turned towards jisoo grabbed her by her arms and cried saying "do you even know how bad it feels to see you loved one in this condition NO! You don't know in fact you don't even have a clue about this because you haven't gone through this pain. How sad it is, how painful it is to see them in such condition, You don't even know how much pain she must be suffering right now and you don't even have any idea what pain she must be going through, Jisoo, you are the reason my sister's life is ruined. All because of your stupidity."

"It's your fault she's in that coma. You're the one who was driving, not her." he added

"It was an accident, Taehyung. I didn't ask for this." jisoo said sobbing

"Accident or not, you ruined her life, and you ruined mine."

"I'm suffering too. You think I wanted any of this? I loved her like a sister too."

(scoffing) "Love? You love her so much, yet she's lying in a hospital bed because of you."

"I didn't choose this, Taehyung. Can't you see that?"

"I see that you're a burden on all of us. A curse. I'm stuck with you, and I can't even grieve for my sister properly because of your stupidity." taehyung said angrily grabbing her shoulder making her hissed in pain because of his tight grip.

"I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to marry you either."

"I didn't ask for this either, Jisoo, but it's my sister's life on the line."

"I won't take the blame for something that was an accident, Taehyung."

"Maybe I'm just looking for someone to blame. I loved my sister so much, and now she's... She's in coma, and I can't accept it." taehyung brokenly said tears continuously flowing out of their eyes.

Jimin and Jungkook must have seen taehyung cry for the first time because taehyung is so good at capturing emotions but today that pain which used to come out in the form of anger, today that pain finally came out in the form of tears. The pain which he was hiding inside himself for 5 months, today that pain has come out in the form of tears.