Chapter 7 (End of S1)

(Zero POV)
I hate it......
.
.
.
I hate it......
.
.
.
I hate it when i was right.....
.
.
.
When i opened the door, i thought that....

I'm going to see my brother having some bruise or being knocked out for exhausted carried by asia with a smile on her said that they're won

But.......
Like one say, fate truly a bitch sometime....

All i see was.....

My brother been unconscioused with huge burn on his clothes, his body also still bleeding as well
Not just that....

The one that carried him back home was not asia, it was sona......

And judging on her face show that she had cried really hard, i can tell that something was wrong...

Oh how i was right.....

Just like i thought....

That fucking bastard had cheated in the game!

The battle was go really smoothly with issei and koneko open the battle by defeat 3 pawn and 1 rock in the gym which akeno destroyed it later, koneko almost be eliminated from the ambush of the queen of riser peerage not issei maganed to blocked the attack from her, he along side with akeno defeated her before she can use the phoenix tear that sona said can heal back conpletely which can cause a problem if she success , they then regroup with kiba who also just finished the rest of the pawn with he is fighting with a knight, with a combination of all of they, they have take down whole peerage left riser and one of his bishop, and that when he play dirty.....

Rias seeing the chance decided to charge to him but  that KFC then order his bishop to capture asia who was not being noticed.....

He used asia as hostage to eliminated all of them!, not just that, he also brutally beating down issei so much that he almost died!

But thank to rias that surrendered, he kept his life....

But that asshole still want to torture him even after get what he what!, he still want more and because of that...

He take all of the girls away with him, all of them, even her.....
.
.
Even my koneko as well...
.
.
As for issei...

He was left behind, with his body in critical condition, and if not thank to sona curing him, he will surely dead.....

.
.
Sometime, i wonder....

Was my choice right..

Was my choice to hide away and having a peaceful life was right....

I thought that it was good idea...

But now....

Im not even know that i was right or wrong now....
.
.
"Zero-sensei *sob*, w-what should we do now?"

"*carrying issei body* I dont know sona, i......i dont know, for now all we can do was....waiting for issei to wake up"

"I-i understand..."

"........so when will the wedding start?"

"I-it will be tomorrow evening, why you ask?"

"Just need to know...."

(Timeskip)

It been a day now, only 3 hours left until the wedding, and now i just lying on my bed, having a phone call with sephiroth, dont ask how he knew

"It just back there, im been seeing alot of shit, sephiroth not mention the time when i involved with battle as well, i just.....want to lay low a bit but now, a bunch of my students is going to have a hellish life in both ways and i cant just sitting here do nothing, what am i support to do?"