Back to basics and a city.

Which ep of season one should Y/n appear in? -A/n
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Okay I have nothing and I'm in a cave... guess time to start over.

*Y/n goes outside and punches a tree*

Y/n: .....

Y/n: I may need to go to the hospital....

*The tree falls down*

Y/n: Okay I guess I just need to regain my strength and I need a plan...

*Y/n looks at the town*

Y/n: Well I now know where I can stay. I guess I can find a trash home and build an underground.... Place.. . . . 

*Pogtopia flashbacks*

Y/n: I guess it's better than nothing...

Y/n: I'll live in the caves and get diamonds and gold to sell and get a house.

*One hour of mining and crafting later*

Y/n: I got some stuff I can sell now... But I'm really tired.... I'll sell the ores and get a house...

*One hour of finding a place to sell the ores and a home to buy.

The house 

Y/n: Okay I have a place to call home and I must have grown younger because I have to go to school

Y/n: Okay I have a place to call home and I must have grown younger because I have to go to school... shoot

*Timeskip by Y/n making a basement/lab*

Y/n: Okay I have a mine, lab, and no nether portal... shoot.

Y/n: Is the nether even in this dimention? Are there even other dimentions? Can I kill the ender dragon here? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

*Insert Y/n having an existensial crisis*

*3 hours of mining later*

Y/n: Diamond armor- Check, Diamond tools- check, nether portal frame- check, flint and steel- check. Now then let's go...

*Y/n lights the nether portal and it turns on*

Y/n: . . . . . . . . Hol up...

Y/n: What ever, time to get blaze rods, ender pearls, and ancient debris.

*Some hours later because I don't have time to find a seed*

Y/n in the nether: A blaze rod, 2 ender pearls, and 4 ancient debris. Must of been all that tunelling.

*Y/n goes back to the overworld*

Y/n: Time to sleep because I have to go to a school... why tho. I was 24 now I'm 16.... Why!!!!!!

Y/n: It will at least let me learn the history.

*Y/n goes to sleep Alone*