❀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲❀

Elevens POV :
"Yes its right down the hall and take a left" she said.
I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"I have a hard time with directions , you wouldn't mind leading me there would you love?" I said seductively as I winked.

"No of course not, it's my break anyways" she smiled as she finished laying the food  down and started to walk. 

And then I dropped my purse purposely

I bent over slowly as I picked it up and continued to follow the waitress.

Rico's POV :

I stared at both girls back and forth , trying to see what was going on in their little minds.

Is she bisexual ? I asked myself as I paused to think for a second then turned around to look at eleven .

Just to see her bent over picking up her purse .

If I could see her black panties from afar I know that whoever else was looking saw it too.

Which kind of made me jealous to think about.

I turned back around to see Shane standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Get a drink" he said , there was a bar over to the far left so he went there.

I cant believe he left me with Mary. Out of all people.

"So what have you been up to?" She asked

"Nothing much family business is all" I said as I took a sip from the glass.

"So whose that girl" she asked.

"None of your business" I said nonchalantly.

The only reason I was nice to her was because eleven was present.

"Oh don't be like that" she laughed.

"I was gonna ask if she was your girlfriend. She looks a little too young to be though so that's out of question" she said.

"And what if she was?" I asked.

"Then that'll be weird" she responded.

I didn't respond and just sighed.

"Comon we haven't seen eachother since college"

"That's a good thing don't ya think?" I said.

"Oh comon don't act like you don't wanna talk to me" she laughed. 

"I don't" I laughed back.

"Ugh can we just forget the past already,"

"Oh wow , you want me to forgive you for the trauma you caused?" I asked sarcastically

"Trauma ? How is that even trauma, you know I love you and I will always love you"

"Love ?! How about I set you up to get killed for money , oh wait I got a better one , how about I kidnap you and starve you and torture you for a week and a half then send you 5 states away from your loved ones. And then send a death certificate out, leading your city into chaos , please tell me that isn't how I should show you love." I responded  

She was quiet for a second.

"Exactly , now I have to go get my "gf" "- I quoted as I stood up and reached in my pocket pulling out my wallet.

I ran through it and pulled out 4 hundred bills

"This is for the food. , you can have it. And go get yourself a new wig while your at it, shits cheap anyways" I said as I through the money on the table then drunk the rest of the little drink out of my glass and sat it down and went to the bar.

"Ease up" I said as I approached Shane , he had atleast 2 empty shot glasses infront of him. He was on his 3rd one.

He looked at me and sighed and put the now empty glass down.

"What's got you drinking like an alcoholic?" I asked with a laugh.

"Nothing just bored" he said

"Mhm fair" i agreed.

"Wheres el?" He asked

"Don't know , she's been gone for a good while" I said

"That's never good" he said as he reached in his pocket and pulled out money and payed the bartender.

"Let's go get her" I said as I rubbed my forehead tiredly.