Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Training with Anko Mitarashi!

New Jutsu?

(Y/N PoV)

Walking around the village, I noticed some villagers giving me sad looks and whisper to themselves.

This made me a little bit suspiscious and listen to their silent conversations.

"It's a shame he has to live with that demon."

"Yeah, I also heard he is now being trained by that snake bitch."

"Really? I thought she would stay in the I&T with Ibiki, so that she is at least occupied before she betrays the village like her sensei."

I decide to ignore them, planning their untimely demise for a later date.

Stopping by the Ichiraku Ramen Stand, I ask Teuchi to make two miso ramen for takeout. I am pretty sure Naruko will be happy to eat her favourite meal, to celebrate my recovery from the albeit short stay in the hospital.

Walking up to the door of our small apartment, I unlock it and go into it.

"Naruko?" I called after the blonde ball of sunshine, wondering where she is.

"(Y/N)!" I heard, before getting tackled onto the ground.

'I somehow managed to not spill the ramen. Nice!' I motion for Naruko to get off of me, so that I can stand up.

"Hey. Guess what I've brought?" I showed her the two bowls.

Her eyes immediately sparkled and she grabbed the bowl from my hand, darting to the living room.

"She sure is full of life, just like the Naruto in the show." I said to myself, before walking to the living room myself.

To my surprise, instead of stuffing her face with the ramen I brought, she actually waited for me.

"Well, it's nice to see that you finally learned some manners, but I can tell you're hungry and I still need to shower. So with that, don't wait for me. Just dig in." I smiled and went to the bathroom.

Few minutes later, I come out to see Naruko reading a history book. This either means she got put under a Genjutsu or she has a test tomorrow.

"You have a test tomorrow?" I ask, looking over her shoulder and reading a few lines.

It's a simplified version of the fight between Hashirama and Madara. It basically said, that both of them summoned great beasts to fight against eachother and how in the end, Hashirama won against Madara, by making the Wood Dragon clash against the summon of Madara.

'It seems they do not want say much about their fight this early on. Probably because of the gruesomeness, but also because of what secrets it may have, that most civilian children will immediately gossip about and like that compromise some of these secrets. Interesting.' I thought to myself, still drying my hair with a towel.

"Yeah, but not tomorrow, it's in a week. I am still trying to get it into my head, but I keep forgetting about certain parts. Like how the weapon of Madara was called. Gabai? Ginbai?" she said.

"Gumbai...You know what? I have an idea. On one side, you don't have to take the exam," her head perked up and her face was full of hope, "but on the other it could be dangerous for you, since you could be thrown out at the worst." This made her a bit sad, but she looked like she still wanted to learn about the plan.

"I could ask my sensei to teach me about the Henge no Jutsu. Like this I could go into your school. And since my sensei often underestimates jutsus like these, I'm pretty sure she'll tell me about how to make myself near undetected." I explained.