Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Perfect Henge?

Invitation to Academy

New Instant Dungeon!

(Y/N PoV)

Training Session with Anko completed!

That is what I saw yesterday after the torture and I would tell you what happened, but...I think I have a trauma.

"Good morning class."

"Good Morning Iruka-sensei!" everyone including me said.

'Damn, they really do have a shitty protection for the Ninja Academy.' I smirk to myself.

Anko's training paid off, with me perfecting the Henge no Jutsu and the Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu, while slowly decreasing the needed for hand signs for Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu.

I look around the class and notice, that most of them are the same. Iruka then explains the test and what will be on it, before handing it out.

"And...start!" Iruka called out, making everyone focus on their test.

I skim the test and notice, that I can easily ace the test. But me acing the test as Naruko, could raise some eyebrows towards the real Naruko.

'Maybe I shouldn't ace the test? Yeah...I'll make her pass by just a small margin.' I manage to perfectly pitch the test to have it around 65 percent correct answers. Shortly after, Iruka collects the tests and the bell chimes, indicating the break.

I go out in the usual Naruko fashion, having the most of the girls sigh.

"Oi, Naruko!" I turn around and smile sheepishly.

"What is it dog breath?" I asked, making his eyebrow twitch, but nonetheless he continued.

"Akamaru said that you smell different. I don't believe him, so that's why I want to smell you myself." Kiba explained slowly walking up to me.

"What?! No! Go away creep!" I yelled and punched him in the face.

To my luck, I manage to hold back in the last second making him just fall on his back.

"Ow! No need to be so hostile geez. Fine, but still Akamaru has his suspicions about you." He said, standing up. 

"Naruko!" I heard from behind me and saw Choji and Shikamaru.

"Yo." I wave and walk up to them.

"What did you think of the test?" Choji asked, mumching on his potato chips.

"It was super hard! But I'm sure I aced it!" I grinned, mimicking Naruko perfectly.

"Confident as always. Well, I don't care what I get, I just want to have a nap. My mom wants me to help her this evening with something and I need energy to live through that." sighed Shikamaru stretching and then yawning.

Before I could say something, the bell chimed yet again and we all went inside.

And at this point I think my luck left me, because lo and behold, the Hokage was there.

He seemed to smile at me and I knew he noticed I wasn't really Naruko.

'Well, this was fun. But of course no fun lasts forever.' I sigh.

"Today, Hokage has decided to join us to tell us some stories from his past. I want some of you then to write something about them. The some of you are, Sakura, Shikamaru and Satsuki. Now, the rest of you, be silent and listen good." Iruka said, making Hiruzen start his stories.