Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Training With Itachi!

(Y/N PoV)

(Timeskip: 1 Week)

(yeeeaaaahhhh...eehhhmmm...I kinda forgot to add the two years to the stats...don't ask why. so just switch the whole four years in the last part to six years.)

"(Y/N), wake uuuup!" I heard Naruko yell from afar.

Sitting up from my deep slumber, I notice the door to my room open.

Sorry, our room.

Lenin would be proud.

"Got'cha!" Naruko said, before jumping onto me.

*male child oof sound*

"Naruko for god sake, don't jump onto me, when I just woke up."

She ignored what I said and hugged me.

Few seconds passed and she broke the hug, with a gigantic smile on her face.

"Come on! Ramen is almost ready!" she exclaimed, soon running towards the kitchen.

Week passed and I almost got used to Naruko's antics.

Almost.

Her constant surpise hugs always kinda catch me off guard.

But today is gonna be a blast, at least I hope.

You see, Itachi came by yesterday with a very suspicious smile and asked if we could speak in private.

Nodding, both of us went out and onto the roof, where he explained to me what he wants to do.

(Flashback)

"So, what is it Itachi?" I innocently asked.

"Since Satsuki wants to be together with you, I need to make sure you're prepared to protect her when the time comes. That's why I want to train you tomorrow as much as I can, before I have to leave." he answered.

"Leave?" I asked again, seemingly curious.

"Nevermind that. So, do you accept? I warn you, we will do a normal amount of physical training, but with me you'll focus on mental training." Itachi warned me.

"I accept. I'm sure I'll survive anything you throw at me." I smile.

"We'll see. Meet me tomorrow at the Uchiha Compound." he smirked and disappeared.

That made me a bit uncomfortable, but come on, it won't be that bad right?

(Flashback End)

Looking back, I have a feeling it will be even worse than I can ever hope to imagine.

Nonetheless, after doing everything necessary, as well as giving Naruko a healthy amount of hugging, I went to the place where Itachi said we should meet.

Arriving, I noticed Itachi waiting patiently, while making cool tricks with a Kunai in his hand.

"Moring Itachi!" I wave.

He smiles warmly and waves back before motioning for me to follow him.

He suddenly started running really fast and I guess this is where the fun begins.

Quest Started!

Itachi wants to make sure, you're ready to protect his sister!