Chapter 7

Chapter 7
The Jutsu System!
A Sensei?

(Y/N PoV)

Sighing I fell face first into the bed. Learning that one of your favourite characters is genderbended and cries on your shoulder looking for comfort, after a deadly fucking training, can be a bit tiring.

Speaking of the training, it helped me understand how the whole Jutsu things work here.

You see, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu  Kinjutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, are skills, which they need to be leveled up.

They have 7 levels, which are sorted into the Shinobi Ranks, and by that I mean:

Academy Student Level:
The lowest possible level. At this level you're considered to be just starting to learn the skill. Here you can only get the theoretical part good, but you are most likely to fail the practical part.

Genin Level:
Here you're considered to be starting to grasp the concept and utilize the basic skills of this Jutsu, yet you have a long way to being a master at it.

Chuunin Level:
At this level, you are a master at the basic part and can easily use the less difficult part of the Jutsu. You can start trying to learn the more complex Jutsus and use them correctly.

Jonin Level:
This level says that you mastered the Jutsu. You can also create your own special Jutsus.

ANBU Level:
The Jutsu you use, which are at ANBU level, now have double the power they originally have. You also are expected to start perfecting the skill, if you want to enter the next level.

Kage Level/S-Class Level:
You perfected the skill and have your own trusted set of Jutsu. You now also can utilize it in many different ways.

God Level:
This level is only available for Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu. All of the three now only use half of the needed amount of Chakra. Also, the Shinigami can be called to aid the Player in battle, by giving him a boost in a certain part of the skill, that lacks in power. The boost is permanent, but it costs a part of the soul. If it's the users or the enemy's soul, the Player chooses.

Yeah, you read it right, summoning the Shinigami, without the need to use your own soul.

Of course, it looks like only this boost is available for that deal, but I don't necessarily need to seal someone in the Shinigami's stomach and pay for that with my soul, so I don't care.

Now I decided to look where my skill is at and well...

Ninjutsu: Academy Level (50/100)

Genjutsu: Academy Level (69/100)

Fuinjutsu: Academy Level (0/100)

Taijutsu: Academy Level (45/100)

Kinjutsu: Genin Level (13/100)

It looks like it goes up, when I have the knowledge of it, am exposed to, or use it on my own.

But it probably doesn't go completely up, seeing as Ninjutsu is only on 50 and on the Academy level.

Now, as I noticed I have two Jutsu Scrolls.

One of them is Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu and the other Fuuton: Renkuudan.

After looking at the scroll I notice, that there is a description specifically made for me.

Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Description: A C-Rank Jutsu, which requires the user to use high amount of Chakra to blow out a large portion of flame. This will resemble a fireball. It was most commonly used by the Uchiha Clan.