The Boyz - Eric x Juyeon (Smut)

Eric had been pondering about it for the last few days. He couldn't ignore anymore this tingling feeling he got whenever his boyfriend changed in front of him, or when he stopped his routine and he was all breathless and sweaty. He wasn't dumb, he knew he was turned on by Juyeon.

They had started dating 8 months ago. Before that, they had been friends for years, ever since they were trainees. When Eric was dating his asshole of an ex, Juyeon was there. When the boy dumped their precious maknae like he was worth nothing more than a piece of trash, Juyeon was there. And when Eric finally revealed everything he had to go through during their relationship, Juyeon was also there. Eric had confided in him first, knowing he could trust the tall boy to not judge him. And that is what happened. Juyeon tried to be as supportive of Eric as he could, encouraging him to talk o a professional if he needed to, or to even sue his ex boyfriend for assault. The youngest was thankful for all of that, but he was scared that the truth would be known and that it would put his career at risk, so he rejected those ideas.

With Juyeon, and the other members by his side, Eric still made amazing progress, and felt better every passing day. And when Juyeon announced the others that they were dating, no one was really surprised.

Juyeon was the best boyfriend Eric could ask for. He was sweet, caring, and protective of him. He didn't rush things between them, letting the young man time to reconstruct himself. They've had arguments here and there, of course, but nothing that couldn't be solved by communication.

And here was Eric, sitting on Juyeon's bed, his thoughts overwhelming him. He often came to sleep in here, since the older boy had his own room.

"Youngjae ?" Juyeon came back from the bathroom, shirtless, his damp hair wetting his face and shoulders. "Are you okay baby ?"

Eric didn't answer for a long moment. He was repeating himself the sentence, over and over and over. But if his mind had it crystal clear, his mouth wouldn't obey the command to say it. He wanted it, he was sure of that, but for some reason, his body wasn't fond of the idea. He knew it was because deep down, he was scared. Of course Juyeon would never hurt him that way. But what if he panicked ? And had to stop in the middle? Maybe Juyeon would be frustrated and hate him? His ex boyfriend used to lie to him about everything that came to sex, so that he could make Eric feel guilty. So in reality, Eric knew basically nothing about sex, or making love.

"Eric? Do you hear me? Is something wrong?"

Juyeon's voice was laced with concern, and Eric felt the mattress sink a little right next to him, where Juyeon sat. The latter put a hand on his thigh softly, rubbing little circles on it. Juyeon knew Eric could get into his own little head space, and he knew not to disturb him, except if he looked clearly distressed.

"Juyeon... I want to have sex, I think I'm ready know."

Eric had blurted out the words like that, simply, in a monotonous voice. It took him a few seconds to turn around and be able to look at his boyfriend in the eyes.

"W-wow Youngjae, are you sure about that? I don't want to pressure you into anything." Juyeon was careful with his words. Of course he wanted Eric, but not if that could make the boy be depressed again.

"You're not pressuring me, since I'm the one who asked." He offered the older a bright smile. Yeah, he was really sure of what he wanted.

"Do you want.. Tonight?"

Eric just nodded, and kissed his boyfriends lips softly, tenderly. He wanted Juyeon, he had for a while now, but he didn't know how to ask. He almost did once, after a particularly heated make-out session, but he chickened out. Eric was no stranger to fore-playing with Juyeon. They had given each other handjobs, and Juyeon gave a blowjob to Eric a few times too. But they never did anything that went near Eric's hole, in anyways. Anytime they had tried, the boy just broke down in tears, or was shaken by a panic attack. But this time, he knew it would go well. He felt good, he felt ready.