The Boyz - Chanhee X Changmin (smut, fluff)

Bodies were pressed up against each other, and the air of the room was filled with hot, breathy moans. Changmin's hands were all over Chanhee's body, praising the boy, telling him how beautiful and sweet he was. His lips soon found the boy's neck, leaving small, soft kisses there. Chanhee and Changmin weren't big on fucking, or anything, they preferred to make love every time, they loved the soft, intimate contact. After all, Chanhee was Changmin's doll, his pretty jewel. He wouldn't dare doing something that could make the other man feel like he didn't love him, and treasure him.

They had been going at it for almost an hour now, taking all their time, since they had it for once. After a lot of sweet talk, and caresses, Changmin positioned himself at Chanhee's entrance, and linked their hands.

"Are you ready baby?"

Chanhee nodded yes, but something felt odd. It felt weird in his head, weird in his stomach, he felt like he was about to pass out. He figured it was probably just stress, or fatigue, and let Changmin continue. But as the boy started to enter, and he felt his member pushing inside him, a wave of sheer panic just hit him.

"Potato! Potato! I don't know, please please Changmin just stop!"

The younger boy stopped any movement he was doing, terrified of what was happening to his boyfriend. He pulled out slowly, as to not hurt him anymore, unsure of what was the problem. Once out, he instantly came close to his partner that was crying, and shaking.

"Chan? Please, pretty please, what did I do?" He hated to see him hurt, he wanted to protect him with all he had, despite being younger than him.

"Y-you d-didn't do anything Min. I promise." He started sobbing. He felt terrible to stop them in the middle like that. "I-I don't know what's happening to me."

"Come on baby, we're going to talk about it. Do you want us to dress back up?" He kissed his cheek softly.

"Yes, c-can you get me my boxers a-and that large t-shirt of y-yours?"

"Of course love, anything you want."

He kissed his forehead and got him clean underwear, and the shirt he asked for. It was one of the softest he owned, and very large since he ordered the wrong size. He wanted to return it, but Chanhee loved it, and he left him to it. He slipped on a pair of underwear on his own, and returned to his boyfriend.

"Do you want help?" He was so scared of having harmed him.

"I-I'll be okay.. Please don't be so scared Changmin."

He got dressed quickly, and then brought back his knees to his chest. He knew he had to talk about his feelings, but the truth was, he didn't know how to do it. He brushed his fingers over the younger boy's hand, and pulled on it a little, silently asking him to come closer. Changmin got the message quickly, and pulled him softly to his chest. He was the first one to break the silence, in a calm and collected voice.

"Wanna talk about what happened Hee?"

"I-I don't even really know ..." He moved to lay his head on his boyfriends lap. Truth is, it wasn't the first time he felt like this during sex, but he never thought much of it. He wasn't forcing himself to do it, and Changmin wasn't forcing anything either.

"Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?" He played with the older's hair.

"No no, I promise you didn't!" He felt panic rush out in his blood again. He was going to leave him if they didn't have sex. "I just felt r-really weird, but not in a physical way." Tears were streaming down his face again, and he sat up, to hide his face from Changmin.

"Oh baby.. Don't hide.. Why are you crying Hee?" He moved to be facing him, wiping away his tears with his thumb.

"I-I don't k-know.." He had trouble breathing, and felt like his hear was going to be crushed by an invisible hand, squeezing it until it explodes.

"Come on baby, you have to calm down. I'm sure whatever it is, we can work it out. Is it okay to touch you ?" Changmin knew that when Chanhee started to panic, he sometimes didn't like physical contact, so he always asked to make sure. When his boyfriend gave him a 'yes' with a little nod of the head, he just took his hands and brushed over his knuckles with his thumb. "Breathe with me love okay? It's just me, just the two of us, there is no need to panic. I love you Chanhee, I love you more than anything."

Those words sounded wonderful to Chanhee's panicked mind. It always worked wonders when Changmin told him he loved him. The boy wasn't the one to say it very often, so every time he did say it, Chanhee's heart pounded like crazy, but in the right way.

Once he had calmed down a little, he looked at Changmin, his bottom lip still trembling.

"W-would you still l-love me if we didn't have sex?" There it was, the burning question on his tongue.

"What?" To be honest, he was take aback by this question. "Why would you ask that?"

"L-lately, w-when we had sex, I had this weird feeling right before and after. I don't really know what it is, it's just ... weird, and I hate it. Please, don't leave me, or don't hate me, I love you too much!"

"Hey hey baby, no. I would never leave you, nor hate you." He caressed his hair and kissed him softly, to remind him he was in love with him. "Just please, tell me I never forced you, or pressured you into having sex. I could never forgive myself if I did that."

"I promise you didn't Changmin, not even once. You have always had my consent." He smiled at the boy, to reassure him. "It's just, it's been a few weeks since I felt like that. I just thought it was stress, or tiredness. But now, I doubt it.. I just feel so disgusting, so ashamed after sex. But I still have a lot of desire for you, I just don't know, I'm completely lost. What if sex is just not for me? What if I just don't like it."

"Okay, so you don't like having sex at all?" He asked to make sure, and the boy nodded yes. "And do you think that could really change my feelings towards you? Chanhee, I don't love you because we make love, I love you because you are an amazing, beautiful, talented, and very intelligent human being. You're my favorite person in the world. I couldn't care less about having sex with you. Of course it's pleasurable, and I like those kind of intimate moments, but I'd rather never do it again, than have you feeling uncomfortable about it. You're my precious love, my treasure. I just want to have you happy for the rest of your life."

Chanhee's eyes started t water again, but for a different reason this time. Without adding any word, he just melted into his boyfriend's arms, thanking him over and over and over again.

"Don't Hee, it's just normal, you don't have to thank me." He caressed his cheek. "I love you, and I'll love you for the rest of my life."