PetPlay - Seugmin x Bang Chan (Stray Kids)

"Come here baby, come on my lap" Chan patted his lap with a smile, taking in the sight of his beautiful Seungmin, dressed up in only boxers, a collar and a leash, and puppy ears on the top of his head. "Oh my, you're so pretty baby."

Seungmin came to lie on his lap, and Chan let his hand run on his back, and his butt, softly, a small caress. His hand went to play with the hem of his boxers, pushing it down a little, to reveal a plug in between Seungmin's cheeks.

"Did you come prepared my love? You're such a good boy pup!" He cooed and patted his ass. "Do you want the big one puppy, the one with a tail?"

Seungmin nodded eagerly, and got up to go get it when Chan ordered him too. He came back to his lap, in the same position, and Chan started to play with the small plug, taking it out, earning a whimper from the younger. He continued praising him, patting him, telling him how good he was, and how pretty he looked like that. He coated the other plug with a large amount of lube, to make sure he would hurt the there as less as possible. He started inserting it slowly, his other hands spreading Seungmin's cheeks with his other hand. He stayed careful to any reaction the other on could have, but so for it was just moan, and soft whimpers, that only indicated he felt good.

And Seungmin did feel good. He loved how caring Chan was, and how open minded he could be. He had never judged Seungmin once, and he had always been supportive of letting Seungmin express his fantasies. At first Seungmin was hesitant to talk about it, in fear of being weird, or judged, or anything. But Chan liked it. He liked to treat Seungmin as his pet, caring for him, taking care of him.

Once the plug was fully in, Chan took the leash in his hand, and patted Seungmin's butt.

"Can you get up for me pup? Show me how pretty you are with your little tail and you little ears? Be a good boy for me."

Seungmin didn't need to be told twice and got up. Chan's grip on the leash tightened the collar around his neck, but it felt oh so good. The older looked at him while licking his lips. He sat a bit more on the edge of the bed, and commanded for Seungmin to get on his knees, indicating it by tugging a little on the leash. Seungmin got it pretty fast, being used to it now.

"Remember our safe word Minie?" Chan broke out of character to ask that. He always did, because as much as he loved pushing him to his limits, he never wanted to hurt the boy, never ever.

"Cabbage, Chanie!" Seungmin said with a big smile. Chan checking his consent always made his hear flutter.

"Such a good boy baby" He patted his head, right between his ears. "Now, will you show me what you can do with that tongue of yours puppy?"

He took his own hard member in his hands, presenting it so Seungmin, that already had his tongue out and ready. He sat back a bit on his calves, and licked up and down the shaft, kind of like a kitten when he got to the tip. Chan groaned, and tightened his grip on the leash.

"Fuck, you're doing so good Minie, so pretty and so good for me."

If Chan usually closed his eyes to feel everything better, this time he didn't, instead enjoying the view in front of him.

He let Seungmin have his fun for a few minutes, before pulling him away, by pulling on the leash.

"I wanna be inside you pup, I need to. Can you go on all fours for me?"

Seungmin nodded while licking his lips, and turned around, to be on all fours directly on the floor. Chan came behind him, and groped his ass, with his large and veiny hand. The move made Seungmin jump a bit at first, but he soon relaxed into Chan's touch. He shuddered when the older took the butt plug out of him, his hole clenching around nothing. The sensation made him whine, and he was on the verge of begging for Chan. But he didn't have to, the rapped being eager to please him, and also eager to please himself. He pushed in fast when he was lubed enough, making Seungmin scream in pleasure. They were both already so close, and Chan's fast and deep thrusts weren't helping them stay sane and composed. The pool of pleasure was forming between Chan's hips, and he pulled a little on the collar.

"Are you close Min?" He asked in his low voice.

"Y-yeah s-so close" There were almost sobs in his voice, caused by how much pleasure he felt. "I-I can't h-hold it"

"Don't puppy, come for me."

A few tugs on the leash and thrusts later, and Seungmin was coming untouched, as Chan finished inside of him, a low grunt escaping his throat. Seungmin's hands gave up on him, and his upper body fell on the floor. Chan pulled out soon after, and went to hold him in his arms, sitting Seungmin on his lap. He knew it could take some time for Seungmin to get out of that headspace.

"Baby? Minie are you okay." He asked softly as he freed him from his ears and from his collar. Seungmin nodded and smiled a little. "Good boy. You were amazing Minie, the best ever."

Seungmin muttered a little thanks, a big smile on his face, as he cuddled closer to Chan, feeling safe in the Australian's strong arms.