Thigh Riding - Changkyun x Kihyun (Monsta X)

They just had gotten off of stage. They were gross, sweaty, and Kihyun was hard. He had been for a little while now, and as much as he tried to conceal it, or think of anything else, nothing could do. Changkyun. Im Fucking Changkyun, that was who was making him this hard. Him and those leather pants they were wearing for the promotions. He couldn't help but stare at him, from every angle. He was practically sure that some fans could catch him if they watched fan-cams, but he couldn't care less. He admitted it, he had been thirsting for Changkyun's thighs for weeks now. He spent all his time looking at them, touching them, sending smirks to the youngest, hoping he would pick up the hints. He felt his phone vibrate in his hands once they came back to the dressing room and he looked at it quickly.

From Changkyun:

"You, me, my dorm room tonight"

He had picked up the hints, Kihyun thought to himself, while smiling. He had never been that quick to get changed and take a shower in the dorm. Of course he ate with the members, but soon slipped into Changkyun's room. He was the first one there, making him smile at the thought. But intrusive thoughts made him start to double think. What if Changkyun actually scolded him. What if he thought he was weird? They had fooled around a few times in the past, and they were not ashamed of it in any ways. But Kihyun having a kink on Changkyun's thighs, that was new. His train of thought was cut short by Changkyun entering the room. He made direct eye contact with Kihyun for a moment, before pushing him on top of the bed and climbing over him, attaching their lips in a heated and messy kiss, that Kihyun reciprocated in mere seconds. Their hands were all over each other's body, and their shirts were soon a vague memory, discarded on the floor.

"God Changkyun you're driving me crazy" Kihyun's body was trembling, his back arching by just kisses and caresses.

"Yeah I can see that." The boy smirked. "What's going on Kihyunie?"

"Y-you know perfectly." He looked away a little, and Changkyun brought his gaze back to him.

"Is it my thighs uh? You've been real touchy in this area those past weeks." He chuckled. "Do you want to ride them baby? Want me to make you feel good with just my thighs?"

Kihyun bit his lip, hard, and nodded. Changkyun was a little surprised, but still smiled, and got up, to make Kihyun stand up too. He sat back down on the bed, and ordered him to undress, to be only in his boxers. Kihyun obliged, incapable to say no to that kind of demand. Then Changkyun spread his legs a bit, and patted his large, muscular thigh, that was still covered by the leather pants. He made Kihyun sit on his thigh, and the older whined at that simple touch.

"Needy baby?" He smirked and held his hips, making him move forward and backwards. "God you're beautiful."

Kihyun smiled and continued his movements, the sensation, and the friction feeling amazing to him. It would be a lie to say Changkyun wasn't overly excited by it as well, and he held tight on Kihyun's hips. They stayed like this for a moment, until Kihyun was a panting mess. Changkyun then made him get up, and the singer whined in frustration. Changkyun laughed, and just took off his pants, before indicating to Kihyun to take off his boxers. Once he did, the rapper just indicated to the singer that he could come back on his leg, which he eagerly did, making Changkyun chuckle. Kihyun started moving by himself, the friction on his bare member making him moan like crazy. Changkyun played with his ass, groping it, leaving some red marks. He smacked it a few times, before taking care of the older's neglected and throbbing member. At this touch, Kihyun's back arched, and he muffled a scream by biting down on his hand. The different kinds of friction were making him feel dizzy, his mind going blank. He threw his head back, his moves erratic and without any coordination whatsoever. He felt his high coming soon, way too soon. So soon in fact, that he reached it before being able to tell Changkyun. His body became limp in the youngest's arms, as he tried to catch his breath.

"God, Kihyun, you like my thighs that much." The youngest laughed a little, and then kissed the top of his head.

Yes, Kihyun wasn't afraid to admit it, he loved Changkyun's thighs, he loved them a lot.