Daddy Kink - Hyunjae x Sangyeon (The Boyz)

"Have you ever called your boyfriend daddy or something?" Chanhee casually asked as he was sipping on his drink. He and Hyunjae often did that, at least once a week. They'd just sit down and talk about their weeks, or about basically anything to be honest.

"What? No! Why would I do that?" Hyunjae looked completely dumbfounded at the idea.

"I don't know, that's hot. At least that's what my boyfriend tells me."

"You mean you call him daddy? And he likes it? For real?"

"Oh man!" He brings down his shirt collar just a little to show him lots of little purple marks. "He loves it like hell. And I'm pretty sure Sangyeon would be into that, he looks like the supreme daddy to me!" Chanhee chuckled. "I'm serious, you should talk to him, or just bring up the idea, see how he reacts. I mean, that's only if you want to. But for me, it leads every time to amazing sex." He made sure to emphasize the 'everytime'.

"I don't know, maybe? We've been talking about trying something new lately, so why not that?" Hyunjae pondered. Even if it seemed weird to him at first, now that he was considering it, why not?

"If you do it, I want a detailed report tomorrow morning baby!" Chanhee giggled.

"You pervert oh my god!" Hyunjae laughed and took out his wallet."But I actually have to go home now, Yeon and I are going on a date later, I need to get ready."

"Yah don't worry, I'll pay! If calling him Daddy works, you'll be the one paying next time."

"Okay, that seems fair!" He smiled and hugged his friend, before waving goodbye.

Their date went well, as usual. Sangyeon was a gentleman, and he took good care of Hyunjae, he always did. He insisted on paying for the both of them, but even though Hyunjae fought back, he still did. Sometimes, it felt like the two of them were still in the early stages of a relationship, even though they've been seeing each other for a few years now. They got back home, and were both sitting in the couch with a cup of tea in hands. Their evenings were always very comfortable, and Hyunjae loved that. So that why he decided to bring up the subject.

"Babe, you know how we talked about spicing things up a little right?" Hyunjae asked hesitantly.

"Mh yeah, we did, why ask now?" Sangyeon looked up at him. "Did you and Chanhee talk about me again?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah we kinda did." He chuckled. "How would you feel about me calling you daddy?" He blurted out, so he couldn't shy away.

"W-what?" Sangyeon stuttered for the first time ever. He was always a very confident man, but absolutely didn't expect that. "You're asking me if I have a daddy kink?"

"Yeah? I guess so?"

"Try and we'll see"

Sangyeon was looking at him with a hungry gaze, he nickname definitely had it's effect on him. Hyunjae bit his lip, and came closer to his ear.

"Do you want to play with me daddy?"

In mere seconds, he was picked up from the couch and thrown on their bed, Sangyeon on all fours over him. His lips were attacking his neck, nibbling, kissing, lapping at the soft smooth skin. He was already half hard, and it only took a moan form Hyunjae to make him rock hard.

"So, I guess that's a yes for the daddy kink?" Hyunjae smirked while biting his lower lip.

"Fuck yes, I've actually been wanting to ask you for a while." Sangyeon left a big purple mark on the younger's neck, making him squirm around. "God, you're so sexy."

Hyunjae giggled, and started undressing Sangyeon, slowly, making the older groan. He took the matter in his own hands, and undressed to both of them in record time.

"Eager daddy? You want to fuck me soon?" Hyunjae was getting really into that roleplay thing.

"I wanna fuck you so bad babyboy, wanna feel your tightness around me."

Hyunjae shivered and opened his mouth a little, his body temperature rising in no time.

"Then come on, come inside me." He smiled and looked directly in Sangyeon's eyes.

His boyfriend moved from over him to go in between his legs. He wasted no time in putting his tongue and finger to good use on his boyfriend, teasing his rim, before entering slowly. Hyunjae whined at the small pain, that he secretly loved to death. He squirmed, moving his ass in place, silently begging for Sangyeon to add another finger. His boyfriend obliged until he deemed Hyunjae prepared enough. He lubed himself a little, not pouring too much, as Hyunjae had told him before he liked it almost raw. He entered him, in a missionary position, Hyunjae crying out, but with a smile on his face. And they had a safe word too, so he knew that right now was pleasurable pain.

"Oh my Hyunjae, you feel amazing. You're so tight for me baby boy, so so tight." Sangyeon groaned.

"I wanna be perfect for you Daddy."

The nickname made Sangyeon thrust hard, and Hyunjae screamed at the sensation of his prostate being hit so early on. A string of praises and "I love you" escaped his lips at the divine sensation. He used this to get everything he wanted from Sangyeon, to make him thrust hard when he wanted to.

And yes, he would be telling Chanhee all that happened as soon as he could.