BB22 Cody- Derrick's Sister

Requested by: @Bowlinggirl12

Y/n POV
I can't believe I am back in the big brother house once again. You see my name is (y/n) Levasseur. I am the younger sister of none other than Big Brother 16 winner Derrick Levasseur.

I watched every episode and all the live feeds while Derrick was on big brother 16. That's when my crush for my brother's fellow alliance member began.

Anyways I decided after watching Derrick on big brother all summer that I wanted to be on big brother. And 2 summers after Derrick was in the house, I was living my dream of being apart of big brother 18. I didn't end up winning but I ended up having a great summer. And now I'm back in the big brother house.

I have had a crush on Cody for a very long time, but I have always been afraid to tell him because of many reasons. Reason 1 is I don't know what Derrick would say about it and reason 2 I don't want to ruin our friendship.

But now that I'm stuck in the big brother house all summer with Cody it's so hard not to tell him how I really feel. But I don't think I'll ever end up telling Cody my feelings about him.

So to try and get my mind off of Cody I head into the showmance room to be alone for a while.

Cody's POV

I ended up watching big brother 18 every night at Derrick's house cheering on (y/n). And as I watched how independent she was I quickly fell head over heels for this girl.

But the problem is it's my best friends sister. Since I'm stuck in this house all summer with (y/n) I decide I can't hide my feelings and I have to tell her how I feel.

I walk throughout the entire house and end up finding (y/n) in the showmance room alone. Perfect. This is my chance.

I sit down next to her, and as I take her hands in mine, I look her in her eyes.

"Look (y/n) I can't hide this anymore. So I'm going to just go out and say it. (Y/n) Levasseur, I am in love with you." I blurt out as my heart is beating a million times a minute.

There's complete silence for what feels like and eternity but in reality was probably a few seconds before (y/n) responds.

"Oh Cody. I loved every since I saw you on big brother 16. I was just afraid to say anything since you are Derrick's best friend. I love you Cody Calaforie. I really d—" (y/n) says but I cut her off with our lips touching.

I kissed her. I finally kissed the girl of my dreams.

"I'm so happy you feel the same way (y/n)" I say as I cuddle her and play with her hair.

"I am too Cody. Does this make us a showmance?" (Y/n) asks.

"Of course it does." I kiss her forehead.

"I'm so sorry Derrick. I couldn't resist. Hopefully when I get out of this house you won't kill me." (Y/n) says looking into the camera.

"Don't kill us both." I add and we laugh.

I'm so happy knowing I have the girl of my dreams in my arms.

Word count: 605
——————
Thank you so much for requesting!

I'm so excited for big brother 23! The cast list was posted yesterday and it is making me so excited for the new season! What do you think of the BB23 cast?

Don't forget to request!

Xoxo
Emily :)