BB20 Brett- Cold, Cuddles, and Feelings

Requested by: tiffxoxo121597

Y/n's POV

I am currently a have not this week which means that I have to take cold showers, I'm only allowed to eat slop, and I have to sleep in the uncomfortable have not room.

I walk into the bathroom and I see Brett sitting down on the couch in the corner.

"Hey (y/n)" Brett smiles.

"Hey! Did you shower yet?" I ask.

"Yeah. It sucks. I hate cold showers" Brett says.

Brett is a have not with me this week.

"Do you want to stay in here and talk to me while I shower? It might help me not thinking about the ice cold water dripping down my body" I say.

"Sure" Brett says.

I enter into the shower and it's ice cold. I shriek back once my body touches it.

"(y/n), don't think about it. Focus on me" Brett says.

"What are you looking most forward to if you want HOH this week?" Brett asks me.

"So many things. First of all my letter from home. Getting to see pictures of my family. And getting to eat all of my comfort food." I say.

Brett continues talking to me and eventually I finish my shower. I change into my pajamas and I am freezing.

"Do you want to have some slop before we go to bed?" Brett asks.

"Sure" I smile.

Brett and I make our way to the kitchen. Brett pulls out some slop cookies that all of us have nots made earlier in the day and he gets 2.

Brett gives me one and he gives himself the other.

"Cheers to hopefully never having to do this ever again" Brett clinks his cookie with mine.

We both eat our cookies and then head to bed and I have not room.

"Gosh I'm so cold" I shiver.

"Come sleep with me. We can cuddle to help keep each other warm." Brett opens his arms wide for me.

I walk over to Brett and accept his offer. I lay on top of Brett and I am mediately feel a little bit warmer.

"Thanks for doing this." I smile.

"I have something important I want to tell you. Promise me no matter what you say nothing will change between us." Brett says.

"I pinky promise." I hold out my pinky for Brett. Brett wraps his pinky around my pinky and then we bring our pinky's towards our lips and kiss them.

"I really like you (y/n). You are such an amazing person. But I like you more than friends. I really want to be with yo—" I interrupt Brett by crashing my lips with his.

"I like you more than friends too" I say.

Brett smiles and kisses me again.

Word count: 462