BB24 Joseph- Marriage in the Backyard

Requested by: @Tayler2282

Y/n's POV

Today is one of the boring days in the house. So to add some fun to the house today, Joseph and I are going to have a fake wedding in the backyard. He faked proposed to me last night.

*Flashback*

I'm currently sitting on the hammock with Taylor and Michael. Everyone else is gathered around us sitting on the ground. Besides Joseph.

"Hey, has anyone seen Joseph?" I ask.

"I have not" Monte says.

But as if on cue, Joseph walks out of the house and into the backyard. Joseph walks over to me and grabs my hands. He helps me up from the hammock. With my hands still in his, he gets down on one knee.

"(Y/n) you make my heart beat in this house. You help me keep going, even when I feel like giving up. Regardless of if I win this game or not. I already know I won by loving you. (Y/n) will you take my hand in marriage and be my big brother wife?" Joseph says with a ring pop in his one hand.

"Yes" I say and he puts the ring pop on my ring finger. Joseph picks me up and spins me. He places me down and kisses my lips. I kiss him back.

Everyone starts to cheer for us which instantly makes me smile.

*end of flashback*

So now is the big moment. Everyone is currently wearing their finale outfits and everyone looks great. I decided Monte will walk me down the aisle. I have Taylor for my maid of honor, along with Brittany and Alyssa as my other bridesmaids. Joseph picked Turner as his best man, along with Michael and Kyle as his other grooms men. Terrance will be officiating the wedding.

Joseph walks down the aisle first and waits for everyone else. Then Taylor walks with her arm wrapped around Turner. The same goes for Brittany and Michael and Alyssa and Kyle. Monte smiles at me as I wrap my arm around his and he slowly walks me outside towards the middle of the backyard. Monte gives me a hug and joins the audience along with Jasmine and Indy.

"We are gathered here today to bring (y/n) and Joseph together in love." Terrance says.

"Do you, Joseph, take (y/n) to be your big brother wife? To keep safe during HOH and to protect (y/n) during veto?" Terrance asks.

"I do." Joseph smiles

"Do you, (y/n), take Joseph to be your big brother husband? To help when he is a have-not and when he loses a competition?" Terrance asks.

"I do" I smile.

"By the power invested by the big brother house, I now pronounce you big brother husband and big brother wife. You may kiss your bride" Terrance says.

Joseph leans in and kisses me passionately.

"I love you and I can't wait until this day becomes a reality" Joseph says.

"I love you too" I kiss Joseph on the lips with a big smile on my face.

Word count: 514