BB18 Victor- Battle Back Fight

Requested by: @boredgurl12398

Y/n POV

"Congratulations (y/n). You are the battle back champion and will be joining the rest of the houseguests in the house" Julie congratulates me.

I fall to the ground and cry.

I can't wait to reunite with my showmance in the house. Victor.

*time skip*

I run in the front door and I immediately jump into Victor's arms. I give him a huge hug and hold his face while I kiss him.

"I'm back baby" I say as I look him in the eyes.

"I'm so happy your back. I missed you so much." Victor says as he gives me another kiss.

"Houseguests gather in the living room" Julie tells us.

I sit down next to Victor and hold his hand as we listen to Julie.

"Alright houseguests. (Y/n) is back in the game. She has competed her way back into the house and is the battle back champion. I'll see you tomorrow for your HOH competition. Goodnight houseguests" Julie tells us.

I hug Victor one more time and I hold his hand as we walk into the kitchen.

"Oh god. I was praying it would be Bronte." Paul says under his breath in the kitchen.

"What did you say Paul?" I ask.

"I'm sorry (y/n). But you are a threat and I was praying Bronte would be back in the house" Paul says.

"You are just jealous of me." I state.

"Whatever (y/n). When I win HOH tomorrow watch me put your ass on the block" Paul yells.

"Two can play that game Paul." I yell.

"I don't care what you have to say about me Paul." I yell again.

I grab Paul's hand and we walk into the bedroom we will be staying in for the week unless me or Victor win HOH.

"Want to go cuddle with me (y/n)?" Victor asks me.

"I would love to. You can catch me up on game talk while we cuddle" I smile and cuddle into Victor's chest.

"God I'm so in love with you Victor" I whisper.

"I love you more (y/n)" Victor kisses my head.

It feels good to be back in the big brother house.

Word count: 371