BB17 (Fem x Fem) Julia- Ohhhh

Requested by: @schaenzerlauren14

Y/n's POV

I woke up a little bit early this morning. I decide to head down to the kitchen and get some coffee to start off my day. I smile to myself when I see Liz already awake. "Good morning Sunshine," I say as a wrap my arms around Liz's waist, causing a giggle to come from her mouth.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite person in the house," Liz says as she turns around and gives me a hug.

"I'm your favorite?" I blush.

"Of course!" she continues.

"I am very much looking forward to this summer with you" Liz winks as she pours herself some more coffee.

*time skip*

I wake up early again this morning and I instantly smile to myself when I see that Liz is awake as well. "Good morning sweet girl," I say as I playfully place a kiss on her hand. Liz looks at me confused.

"Ummmm, morning," she says as she pulls away her hand away from me. My heart sinks into my stomach.

Did I do something wrong? I think to myself.

"Is everything ok?" I ask.

"fine," Liz says as she walks away from me.

*time skip*

"(y/n), come here," Jason says as he pulls me into the storage room.

"what's up, Jason?" I question.

"Liz is a damn twin," he says straight to the point.

"Damn, holy crap. That's crazy." I say shocked.

This might explain why Liz was so cold to me this morning.

*time skip*

I pour myself a cup of coffee as Liz watches to the side. "Listen, I know your secret. I know that you are a twin" I say.

"Come with me" Liz pulls me into the storage room.

"Please don't let anyone know. If we make it a few more weeks then I can play as my own person" she explains.

"My name is Julia and I really like you. So I need to stay in this game for as long as I can so that I can spend this entire summer with you" Julia begins to cry.

"Hey, your secret is safe with me" I wipe her tears away and carefully place my lips onto hers. She kisses me back as we both smile.

*time skip*

It has been a few days and Liz's twin secret is officially out. And it has been pretty obvious whenever Liz is in the house compared to Julia. Julia and I flirt all the time but whenever Liz is in the house she is extremely cold to me.

"Why don't you like me, Liz?" I ask straight up.

"Because you like my sister and we specifically said no showmances in the house," She says.

"Well, I have news for you. Things can change in this house. When Julia enters the house, we will be a showmance" I say before leaving the bathroom.

~~~~

sooo sorry if this sucked.