06

Hello!

//

Dream rouses suddenly to a whack against his back. He jolts, abruptly sitting upward. He looks to his side, relaxing when he realizes it was only George. Waking up to someone next to him was going to take a little time to adjust to. The other man had tossed over to his left side, allowing Dream to see his face as he slept. He had also stolen the entirety of the comforter, leaving Dream just a bit chilly.

"George can I-" Dream sighs, cutting himself off. Yeah, there's no point.

He scoots a little bit away from George and lays down, facing his direction. It was still so weird being able to be this close to his best friend. It had taken a couple weeks for Dream to get accustomed to being around Sapnap in real life, and he would have to leave before the same happened with George. It really sucked, he absolutely loved every second with the Brit and the dynamic between the three of them. Leave it to him to get all sappy, he's going to blame it on his sleep deprived state.

Dream listens to George breathe gently, taking in his soft features. He notices his friend still had light bags under his eyes, contrasting against his porcelain skin that glowed with the rose-colored beams of sunrise, giving him an angelic look. George adjusts himself on his pillow moving his face upward, revealing his prominent jawline. His dark brown hair cascaded over his forehead, partially hiding his eyes from view.

He understood why so many people simped for George based only on his looks, but it was never why Dream admired George. The funny thing is that the person George played as in his streams and videos were only half of his actual personality. Sure he was sarcastic and petty at times, but underneath that laid a person who was fiercely protective and loyal to his friends. It was one of the things that drew Dream to the Brit and was one of the many reasons he stayed by his side.

Dream shakes his head, turning his gaze to the ceiling. Looking at his friend like a weirdo at early o'clock in the morning, check.

He closes his eyes, trying to get a few more minutes of rest before the surely tiring day ahead.

George awakes surprisingly peacefully, shielding his face from the bright sunlight coming through the break in the drapes. For once it wasn't the default Iphone alarm waking him up, making him regret his existence.

He sits up, catching hold of the edge of the headboard and cracking his spine. It's then when he notices half of the blanket was on the hardwood, leaving the other half on himself.

Oops. At least he had woken up first. That would have been embarrassing. Standing up, he covers Dream with his share of the cover before grabbing a change from his suitcase and heading to the bathroom. He takes a quick shower and changes into the fresh set of clothes. He grabs his contacts and toothbrush from his suitcase, taking his medication dry as he heads back to finish his minimal morning routine.

"Afternoon." Sapnap says casually from the couch, looking up from his phone as George enters the living room.

"How long have you been awake?" George questions, sitting next to him.

"I came down half an hour ago. Just looking for somewhere to have lunch." He replies, turning to face his friend.

"Nice. What have you got?"

"Here take a look." Sapnap hands him his phone, pointing at the bookmarked tabs.

George looks through the tabs and stops, intrigued. "Rooster Cafe looks good."

"Yeah that one's only about fifteen minutes out." Sapnap says, taking his phone back. George nods, leaning his head against the back of the leather couch. "Is Dream up yet?"