Epilogue

Song: This is how you fall in love by Jeremy Zucker and Chelsea Cutler <3

//

5 years later...

"I've loved Karl for years, what could I possibly say to fit all that into a few sentences?" Sapnap paces around, tugging at his soft tangerine-colored tie.

Dream leans against the carpeted steps of their dressing room, following the anxious man with his eyes. "Will you stop? Dude you're giving me a headache." He complains.

George pushes his boyfriend aside and approaches Sapnap, stopping him in his tracks. He places a friendly hand on his shoulder, shaking his head at the tension in his best friend's gaze. "You'll know what to say,"

Dream wraps his arms around the brunette's neck, smiling down at Sapnap who was still fiddling with his fingers. "Plus, if he's so hot you can't speak, he'll probably take it as a compliment." He snorts.

Sapnap chuckles and rolls his eyes. "You guys are next you know," He mentions smoothly, grinning at his friend's startled expressions.

Dream recovers quickly, pressing a sweet kiss to George's cheek. "Yeah, hopefully soon." He chuckles at the pink blossoming across the even skin. No matter how much time had passed, Dream still possessed the ability to make George blush whenever he wanted. It was truly a gift.

"Anyway," George sighs. "The reception starts in a few minutes. Are you ready?"

Sapnap pales and starts pacing again. "No holy shit." He stops staring at the door. "I gotta take a leak."

"Sap-" Dream calls, as the other rushes to the restroom door. "It starts in two minutes!"

"Oh my God," The Brit facepalms, sitting down on the staircase again. "I guess it's better he goes now rather than pissing himself at the altar."

Dream wheezes sharply, doubling over his knees as he leans forward. George sniggers as he watches the blonde struggle to restrain his laughter. "George-can't breathe over here," The halfway between a wheeze and a cough escapes his lips.

George stands up quickly, fingers fumbling with the silky cloth of the bowtie as he loosens it. "Seriously, you choose Sapnap's wedding day of all days to die of asphyxiation?"

"Hey, you know I always have impeccable timing." Dream winks cockily. George releases a short gag just as a knock sounds from across the room, whoever it was not bothering to wait for an answer.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Jack whisper-shouts, striding into the room. "Where's Sapnap? Why are you all red?" He shoots questions one after another.

"Here," Sapnap walks swiftly back to them, shooting a questioning look at Dream. "Is it time?"

"Yes, hurry up." Jack waves him to follow him, jogging out the doors. The man had insisted on being their event coordinator and it was safe to say he was more than a little stressed. Before Sapnap can hurry after him, the blonde stops him, pulling him into a tight hug.