07

Y'all probably guessed it but just in case, the bottom is George's vision and the top is Dream and Sapnap's vision.

This chapter makes me so happy, I hope it brightens your day <3

//

"Please tell me you have Aspirin or something." Dream groans, smushing his face into his pillow.

"That would make it worse." George answers. He rummages through his suitcase, looking back at his friend's silhouette. "So you came all the way to the UK without any medication whatsoever? What if one of you idiots got sick on the plane? What would you have done?"

"I don't know, suffer? Stop asking questions, you're making my blockhead hurt." Dream mumbles into the satin. George shakes his head and goes back to shifting his clothes out of the way, looking for a clear plastic bag.

"Got it," He mutters. He takes the small bottle of Acetaminophen and three tablets of Tums out. Walking over, he sits down on the bed next to Dream and shakes his shoulder. "Here."

His friend sits up next to him and George shakes two each of the different tablets into Dream's palm, handing him a bottle of water. He then pops the third into his mouth, crunching on the sweet antacid.

"Are you sure I won't die from taking all this?" Dream asks, tipping the medication into his mouth.

"I think you have a fifty-fifty chance." He shrugs.

"I mean my odds could be worse." Dream smirks. "How do you know all this, I don't know, medical stuff?"

George scoffs, laying down on his back. "First of all, you should know what to take when you have an upset stomach, it's basic general knowledge,"

"I usually have Google," The taller man points out.

George rolls his eyes. "-my mom was a nurse and I went to the hospital with her a lot. Picked up a few things. I even know how to suture, within reason." He mentions proudly.

"Seriously?" Dream raises his eyebrows. The shorter male nods.

He sits up off the bed and tosses the bag into his suitcase. The blonde was now laying down on the bed again, his pillow underneath his stomach. George gets beneath the covers and pulls his phone out of his pocket, scrolling through his Twitter feed. Such a great way to start off their vacation.

It's about half an hour later when George finally gets off of social media. He thinks about calling it a day but realizes one of them should probably be awake until Sapnap comes back. Exhaling slowly, he opens Youtube to catch up on anything he missed from the past two days.

Feeling Dream slowly inch towards him, George raises both his hands to his chest and out of his lap. "You have no concept of personal space." He says into the dark, looking down at the head of strawberry blonde hair snuggled up against him.

Dream groans in reply.

George's phone unfortunately dies and he reaches over to plug it into the charger near the bed. He stares at the ceiling wondering when Sapnap would be back. Considering how deep in conversation he was in with Karl when they left, probably not any time soon.

He looks back down abruptly as he feels Dream shift his head on top of his lap, his face contorted into a frown.

He sighs leaning back on his pillow, not having enough motivation to move. The medication should start working in another half an hour so his friend shouldn't be in too much pain. Hopefully. He was learning first-hand that Dream was annoyingly cuddly when he was sick.