20

Ahhhhh get ready for the light angst! It's light I promise! I would never lie to you guys...

//

George can feel the first rays of sunlight against his eyelids, bathing him in the morning warmth. With the balmy feeling against his skin and the dip in the bed beside him, George forgets. He forgets what the day would bring a few hours from the present.

Instead he turns to his side, laughing quietly as he watches Dream puff out slow exhales, curling into himself as his part of the blanket was bunched up into George's side yet again.

The brunette moves closer, curling his hand in front of him. He slowly traces the patterns on the back of Dream's loose t-shirt, losing track of time as he concentrates on the trivial task.

The blonde eyes open momentarily as he feels a delicate touch follow his spine down to his lower back. He closes them again, sinking deeper into his pillow. His lips bear the semblance of a smile as he concentrates on the faint shiver that passes through his body, the small fingers pleasantly tickling the fabric-shielded skin.

He finally finds the energy to rotate and face the man, smiling at the tired affection in the Brit's eyes as they make eye contact. "If you were bored you could have just woken me up," Dream rumbles, clearing his throat succeeding his words.

"Your morning voice freaks me out," George snorts, watching Dream wrinkle his nose. They lay back on their sides, lazily gazing at the other.

Dream gets lost in the beautiful irises, scanning every detail of the earthy hues. He noticed how George's eyes changed in the sunlight, brightening from a rain-kissed earth into a soft caramel as the colors reached his pupils.

George was doing the same thing, staring at the taller man. The bright yellow sunlight lightened the irises making the warm inner gold strewn throughout striking. The color reminded him of the yellow chrysanthemums his neighbor grew outside her window. He would spend hours staring at the beautiful blooms in intervals as he was editing his videos.

"Do I have something on my face, or am I that pretty?" The Brit fills the silence, his voice light and carefree.

Dream smiles an adorably clumsy grin. "I love you." He exhales.

"Hmm." George closes his eyes. "Ditto."

Dream's jaw drops in offense and he props himself up on his elbow, looking down at the Brit's peaceful face. "Excuse me?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"What's the matter?" George asks nonchalantly. He feels the sheets shift but manages to keep his eyes shut as a snicker escapes his lips.

Dream makes the executive decision to make the brunette's life a living hell until he apologizes. He hoists himself off his elbow and into a sitting position, climbing on top of George and trapping the small body between his knees.

George flutters his eyes open to see Dream directly on top of him, lips turned into a lopsided grin. "Hi," He speaks tenderly.

"Hi. I believe you owe me a few words?" Dream fixes him with an intense stare watching the Brit flush an enchanting rose color beneath him. " I'd like that now please."

"Sorry I'm not sure what you're implying. Do not disturb? You're an idiot?" George asks innocently.

"You're playing a dangerous game Georgie." Dream mumbles. Warm breath strokes his cheek as George slowly exhales, smiling smugly.

The taller man leans in, brushing their noses together, their lips a centimeter apart. As George leans up to connect them, Dream pulls away with a slight smirk creeping slowly across his face. He hops off the bed and stretches, throwing his middle finger up as he walks away.