💜Confession💜

3rd person pov
It had been a few months since Amity found out that she liked Luz,and she wanted to figure out how to tell her. She decided that she would talk to Willow about it.

The next day at school

Amity left early for school that morning so she could get there and talk to Willow before Luz came. Amity got there and started putting her stuff in her locker and then, "Hey Amity!"  She quickly turned around and blushed because she saw Luz running over to her. Amity wasn't expecting to see Luz at school that early. "Oh hi Luz, what are you doing hear so early?" "I always show up at this time"  that wasn't something that Amity wanted to hear. "Hey! Amity,Luz" both of them turned around to see Willow and Gus. "Morning guys" " Morning Gus, morning Willow" Luz said happy. Amity was still blushing at Luz but said hi to Gus and Willow. The bell rang and and they went to class. After school everyone said goodbye to each other,and Amity went to talk to Willow, "hey Willow" "hi Amity? What's up?" Amity waited for a second, but then she said, " I like Luz, and I want to ask her out, can you help me?" Willow said sure and they decided to talk about it at school the next day.
The next day during lunch Willow and Amity talked about it and Amity decided that she wanted to tell Luz over that weekend, "hi guys!" Luz ran over to Willow and Amity to sit down by them, "how are you guys?" They talk for a bit and then went back to class after lunch. After school was over Amity pulled Luz aside, "Would you want to hang out with me on Saturday?" "Yeah of course!" Okay can I come over around noon?" "Yep but I have to get back to the owl house now, Eda wants me to run some errands for her. See you tomorrow!" "Bye!"
*time skip to Saturday*
Amity got up around 8 and went to eat breakfast. She was very nervous about telling Luz so she wasn't talking much. "hey mittens, why you so quiet?" "It's nothing Ed, shut up" "you sure??" " yes." After about 10 more minutes she went to go get ready. She wore her normal outfit and put her hair up, then she waited,thinking.
"What should I say? What if she doesn't like me back?" These thoughts filled her head all day.
At 11:30 she left to go to the owl house and meet up with Luz.
Once she arrived she knocked on the door. "Hey Amity!" "Hi Luz" Luz grabbed Amity's hand and dragged her over to the couch. Amity blushed but didn't say anything  about it. "So what do you wanna do?" Amity waited a moment, but she said, "it's a surprise, come on," They left the owl house and started walking to the tree they made at grom,it was a very important place to the both of them so Amity wanted to tell Luz there. They talked on the way there and once they got there the decided to read Azura for a wile. "Amity this is so nice, thank you" " of course Luz" Nobody had ever done something like this for Luz,it made her feel special. "If only I could tell you" Luz thought. Amity and Luz weren't talking and it started to get awkward, "Okay Amity,it's now or never" Amity thought to herself, she grabbed Luz's hand and turn so the were looking at each other. She hesitated for a second, but then said, "Luz,your my best friend and the closest person to me and," Amity paused for a moment, "a-and I never want to lose you,ever. I don't want to keep this inside anymore. Luz I, I love you Luz" Luz went silent, she never thought that someone could like her back. Her mind was racing with thoughts and apparently it was too long and Amity thought that she made her uncomfortable, "Luz I'm so sorry-I shouldn't have told you. It's okay if you don't want to be friends with me anymore." This crushed Luz, she didn't want her to feel like that. Amity got up to walk away but before she could leave Luz grabbed her hand, "Amity I want to be more than friends!" Amity stopped, "you do?" "Yes! Of course I do! How could I not? Your Amity Blight! Your amazing" Amity stopped thinking at the moment. She pulled Luz closer and kissed her, Luz was surprised for about one second but quickly kissed back and let the moment sink in. They kissed for about 20 seconds before pulling away and just looking at each other for a moment. Amity realized what she just did, and was about to apologize but then Luz pulled her close and kissed her again. This one was quicker and after they just stared at each other for a minute. "Amity, would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" Amity just hugged Luz for moment before saying "of course I would"
The rest of the time they just read Azura and cuddled by the tree until they had to leave, they walked, holding hands to the owl house and said goodbye to each other, "see you Monday" "see you then" Amity started walking home, then Luz yelled out "I love you Amity!!" Amity turned around and just smiled for a second, "I love you too Luz!!"

If your here that means you read the whole thing so thank you😊Sorry if this was bad it's my first fanfic😅 I'm going to write more later so expect more in a few hours