The red string

Go to the bottom of the story :)

Luz woke up one morning and noticed that there was a weird red string on her finger, she assumed she was still dreaming and went back to sleep. "Hey kid! Get up your gonna be late" Luz woke up once again,this time to Eda's voice. "Shoot I'm gonna be late!" She thought to herself. She rushed to get ready but before she left she decided to ask Eda about the string. "Do you know where this came from?" She asked her pointing at the string, "what?" Luz was very confused "this weird string?" "Your seeing things kid" Luz decided to just shrug it off and quickly said goodbye to Eda and king so she wouldn't be late.Once she got to school she ran to Willow Gus and Amity
Earlier with Amity
Amity woke up at 6am to her alarm and to her surprise, also found a red string tied to her finger,she assumed that it was Em and Ed pranking her so she just ignored it and got ready for the day. After about ten minutes she went to the kitchen to grab breakfast before she left, she saw Edric eating cereal and so she talked to him about the string. "Morning Ed, can you get rid of this before school please?" He looked confused, "Morning Mittens,and get rid of what?" "The string" "what string" Amity was starting to get annoyed so she held it up in front of him "this red string? Are you and Em pranking me or something?" Emira walked in the kitchen and said good morning to both of them, "what are we talking a bout?" "Mittens thinks there's a red string on her hand,she's probably hallucinating" "oh shut yo Ed" Amity was tired of them "maybe she's in loveee" Emira said "what?" Amity was very confused. Emira explained, "some witches say,if you have a red string attached to your finger that your soulmates on the other end" "is it the human??" Edric budded in to the conversation. Amity immediately blushed, "I think it is" Emira said, "okayimgoingtoschoolnowbyee" Amity quickly rushed out the door, "is my soulmate really on the other side of this string?" She thought to herself hopefully, "oh well" she decided to just walk to school.
Once she got there she put her stuff away in her locker and hear someone talking to her behind her, "hey amity" she turned around to see Willow and Gus, "morning" they talked for about 5 minutes until Amity brought up the string, "hey can you guys see this?" She lifted her hand to show the string, Willow and Gus both looked at each other confused, "no?" "Yeah that's what I thought" Willow opened her mouth to say something but was soon interrupted by Luz running over to them,out of breath. She stopped to breath for a moment before saying hi, "hi guys, sorry I'm late, I slept in again" Willow and Gus started to say good morning and taking again but Luz quickly noticed that Amity had the string on her finger as well, she look at it for a second and just before she could say anything the bell rang, "well looks like we'll have to say goodbye for now" Gus said, "bye guys! See ya at lunch!" Luz yelled while walking away. Amity and Luz had the same first period class together so they walked with each other.
About 30 minutes into class Luz decided to give Amity a note about this string.
"Hey Amity, let's talk after class"
She handed it to Luz and read it then look up at Luz confused, Luz winked at her,for some reason which made Amity blush
After class
After class Luz and Amity both grabbed their things and got up when Luz grabbed onto Amitys hand and quickly left the classroom. They had 10 minutes in-between classes so they had time. They went by Luz's locker to talk, "do you see this too?!" Amity was kind of shocked that that was what she said,but she looked down and to her surprise,the red string was connecting the two of them, "well do you?" Amit quickly looked up blushing, "yeah,you see it too?" "Oh thank god nobody else I've asked has seen it, it was driving me crazy! Do you know why we're tied to it?" Amity looked at the string again,then back at Luz, "I think I might, but I wanna make sure. She grabbed Luz's hand and walked to the nearest teacher, "hey, hypothetically, if there were two witches tied together by a red string that nobody else can see, what would that mean?"
The teacher was confused but looked at the girls and smiled, "well if there both tied to it, that means that there soulmates"

Hey! Sorry for not updated for a while, I've had a lot of things going on recently with family but things have settled down so I can update again, I'm going to have to make a part two for this one but so far, I love how this one turned out :) as always if you have any requests please comment them (: