Grom

💚(Amity Pov)💚

Ughhh what am I going to do?? Grom is in one week and I haven't asked Luz yet, I can't actually ask her, I'm too much of a mess to do that. Maybe I can ask someone to ask her for me? No that wouldn't work. I could write her a not? That'd probably be best.
*also 3rd person pov*
Amity spent hours trying to think of something to write and decided to sleep on it and think about at school the next day.
*magical time jump to grom day(also Amity pov again sorry)*
I woke up late so I got ready,grabbed the note, and rushed to school. Some one bumped into me on my way to my locker, "Watch it, nitwit!-oh hi Luz" shoot it was Luz, now I feel bad. She helped me pick my stuff back up, "here,your note" I quickly grabbed it out of her hands, I'm not ready to give it to her yet. "You've got some quick grabbers" principle bump suddenly talked over the speaker, "our highest grom honor to...Amity Blight, our grom queen!" Oh no. It can't be me. I can't be grom queen.  I was shocked so I did the only thing I could think of, I ran away.
I didn't know where to go so I ran to the gym where they were setting up for grom. I decided to walk over to the bleachers to sit down and think. I can't be grom queen,the whole school will know that I like her. I can't.
I heard someone talking in the gym, " mid evil torcher seems like a strange theme for grom, but hey" it's Luz! I should go talk to her, "those aren't for decoration. Here's where I'll make my debut as grom queen."
I'm lazy anyways skip to when they were done talking about that
"-unless talking to bump is your greatest fear" I laughed at that, "no but,that's not a bad idea. Thank you Luz" she started to walk away, "Luz wait" "what's up" I hesitated for a second, but I handed her the note, "here take this" "your note?" I nodded my head and told her to read it.
💜(Luz pov)💜
I was kind of confused when Amity gave me her note because she said it was private, but she told me to read it, so I did. I read the note and I could feel blush rising to my cheeks, "you want to take me to grom?" She nodded her head and blushed, "like,more than a friend?" "Yes and I understand if you don't want to but" I cut her off by hugging her. "Of course I want to go with you" she pushed me away still holding my shoulders, "really?!" "Yes" I had to go to class so I kissed her cheek and waved goodbye to her.

Hey sorry this one is short, if you want a part two comment! Hope you liked it😊